Tiffany, fan-loving spout 30-year-old Birthday Party "Prepare your own T-shirts"

Group Girls Generation member Tiffany has a special 30-year-old Birthday Party with fans.Tiffany wrote on her Instagram account on August 1, 8/1 almost ready for my music video release-Ice cream-Birthday Party.Ive been working on a few days for you on August 1 My music video announcement and Ice cream Birthday Party are ready.I also worked on a T-shirt to give it to my fans). The photo shows Tiffany taking a mirror selfie in a T-shirt with the Young logo on it, which is a goods prepared by Tiffany for her fans.Tiffanys narrow waist and slender jaw line attract attention.The fans who heard the news responded such as Happy Birthday Sister, T-shirt is so beautiful? And I meet you later.delay stock

Group Girls' Generation member Tiffany has a special 30-year-old Birthday Party with fans.

Tiffany wrote on her Instagram account on August 1, "8/1 almost ready for my music video release-Ice cream-Birthday Party. I've been working on a few days for you on August 1 My music video announcement and Ice cream Birthday Party are ready. I also worked on a T-shirt to give it to my fans). "

The photo shows Tiffany taking a mirror selfie in a T-shirt with the "Young" logo on it, which is a goods prepared by Tiffany for her fans. Tiffany's narrow waist and slender jaw line attract attention.

The fans who heard the news responded such as "Happy Birthday Sister", "T-shirt is so beautiful?" And "I meet you later".

delay stock