'Old' Kim Tae-hee, 'National Treasure' Beauty 1st place .2nd place Song Hye-kyo and 3rd place Lee Yeong-ae and Kim Yuna first entry

Kim Tae-hee took the top spot in the national treasure beauty that Koreans love.On the 27th, KBS2TV entertainment entertainment artist relay reported various news.Singers Brian Joo and Shim Eun-Jin have announced their hard-line response to the evil.The incident was reported yesterday afternoon, when she expressed her distress through SNS. Recently, she said she felt distressed to the people around her.Brian Joo said, I have been complaining, and I do not know if I have SNS with my family, but I sent a package to my house. It is a bit dangerous because it comes home.I want to know why I posted this bad article and I want to stop. He added, I am frustrated, if I have to go to the end, I am expecting it because I have not responded yet. He said.Shim Eun-Jin also said he has filed a complaint against Akpler, saying he would respond hard to Akpler through SNS.As both of them have predicted a strong court response, attention is paid to what will happen to the situation.Starchef Lee Chan-oh, who is suspected of drugs, was sentenced to probation because he was charged with drug sucking and smuggling last December.The package sent to Lee Chan-oh in the Netherlands was filled with drugs.I can have temporary help for depressed people, but I will be very harmed in the long run, said a psychiatrist. I do not have a doctor to prescribe it.There is still a voice of criticism against Lee Chan-oh.The union, which believes in, met with face geniuses. The main characters of the movie Inland, Gang Dong-Won, Jung Woo-sung, Kim Moo-yeol, Lee Min-ho and Han Hyo-joo, appeared.I was happy to hear about the joining of brother Jung Woo-sung, said Gang Dong-Won, who said the super-luxury casting had become a hot topic for Changan.When asked if he was satisfied with the meeting of face geniuses, Jung Woo-sung laughed, saying, Of course, a comprehensive gift set.In particular, Gang Dong-Won said, Jung Woo-sung is at the top of the visual, and I am second.We then talked about the beautiful rankings loved by Koreans.When Gang Dong-Won was second and Jung Woo-sung was fourth, Jung Woo-sung said it was wrong, but Gang Dong-Won said I am satisfied with it.Jang Dong-gun was the first, and Won Bin was the third, and Jung Woo-sung laughed once again with a wedge saying I do not wonder.On the other hand, Korean actresses who love Korean beauty and beauty domestic star actresses have been released.14th place is Ko So Young, 13th place Ko Hyun Jung, 12th place Hwang Shin Hye, 11th place Han Gain 10th place Suzie, 9th place Son Ye Jin, 8th place Jung Yoon Hee, 7th place Kim Hye Soo, 6th place Jeon Hyun, 5th place Kim Yuna first entry, 90s high-teen star 4th place Kim Hee Sun, 3rd place Lee Yeong-ae, It was won by Kim Tae-hee.
Kim Tae-hee took the top spot in the national treasure beauty that Koreans love.On the 27th, KBS2TV entertainment entertainment artist relay reported various news.Singers Brian Joo and Shim Eun-Jin have announced their hard-line response to the evil.The incident was reported yesterday afternoon, when she expressed her distress through SNS. Recently, she said she felt distressed to the people around her.Brian Joo said, I have been complaining, and I do not know if I have SNS with my family, but I sent a package to my house. It is a bit dangerous because it comes home.I want to know why I posted this bad article and I want to stop. He added, I am frustrated, if I have to go to the end, I am expecting it because I have not responded yet. He said.Shim Eun-Jin also said he has filed a complaint against Akpler, saying he would respond hard to Akpler through SNS.As both of them have predicted a strong court response, attention is paid to what will happen to the situation.Starchef Lee Chan-oh, who is suspected of drugs, was sentenced to probation because he was charged with drug sucking and smuggling last December.The package sent to Lee Chan-oh in the Netherlands was filled with drugs.I can have temporary help for depressed people, but I will be very harmed in the long run, said a psychiatrist. I do not have a doctor to prescribe it.There is still a voice of criticism against Lee Chan-oh.The union, which believes in, met with face geniuses. The main characters of the movie Inland, Gang Dong-Won, Jung Woo-sung, Kim Moo-yeol, Lee Min-ho and Han Hyo-joo, appeared.I was happy to hear about the joining of brother Jung Woo-sung, said Gang Dong-Won, who said the super-luxury casting had become a hot topic for Changan.When asked if he was satisfied with the meeting of face geniuses, Jung Woo-sung laughed, saying, Of course, a comprehensive gift set.In particular, Gang Dong-Won said, Jung Woo-sung is at the top of the visual, and I am second.We then talked about the beautiful rankings loved by Koreans.When Gang Dong-Won was second and Jung Woo-sung was fourth, Jung Woo-sung said it was wrong, but Gang Dong-Won said I am satisfied with it.Jang Dong-gun was the first, and Won Bin was the third, and Jung Woo-sung laughed once again with a wedge saying I do not wonder.On the other hand, Korean actresses who love Korean beauty and beauty domestic star actresses have been released.14th place is Ko So Young, 13th place Ko Hyun Jung, 12th place Hwang Shin Hye, 11th place Han Gain 10th place Suzie, 9th place Son Ye Jin, 8th place Jung Yoon Hee, 7th place Kim Hye Soo, 6th place Jeon Hyun, 5th place Kim Yuna first entry, 90s high-teen star 4th place Kim Hee Sun, 3rd place Lee Yeong-ae, It was won by Kim Tae-hee.

Kim Tae-hee took the top spot in the national treasure beauty that Koreans love.

On the 27th, KBS2TV entertainment "entertainment artist relay" reported various news.

Singers Brian Joo and Shim Eun-Jin have announced their hard-line response to the evil. The incident was reported yesterday afternoon, when she expressed her distress through SNS. Recently, she said she felt distressed to the people around her.

Brian Joo said, "I have been complaining, and I do not know if I have SNS with my family, but I sent a package to my house." "It is a bit dangerous because it comes home. I want to know why I posted this bad article and I want to stop. "He added," I am frustrated, if I have to go to the end, I am expecting it because I have not responded yet. "He said.

Shim Eun-Jin also said he has filed a complaint against Akpler, saying he would respond hard to Akpler through SNS. As both of them have predicted a strong court response, attention is paid to what will happen to the situation.

Starchef Lee Chan-oh, who is suspected of drugs, was sentenced to probation because he was charged with drug sucking and smuggling last December. The package sent to Lee Chan-oh in the Netherlands was filled with drugs. "I can have temporary help for depressed people, but I will be very harmed in the long run," said a psychiatrist. "I do not have a doctor to prescribe it." There is still a voice of criticism against Lee Chan-oh.

The union, which believes in, met with face geniuses. The main characters of the movie 'Inland', Gang Dong-Won, Jung Woo-sung, Kim Moo-yeol, Lee Min-ho and Han Hyo-joo, appeared. "I was happy to hear about the joining of brother Jung Woo-sung," said Gang Dong-Won, who said the super-luxury casting had become a hot topic for Chang'an. When asked if he was satisfied with the meeting of face geniuses, Jung Woo-sung laughed, saying, "Of course, a comprehensive gift set." In particular, Gang Dong-Won said, "Jung Woo-sung is at the top of the visual," and "I am second."

We then talked about 'the beautiful rankings loved by Koreans'. When Gang Dong-Won was second and Jung Woo-sung was fourth, Jung Woo-sung said "it was wrong", but Gang Dong-Won said "I am satisfied with it". Jang Dong-gun was the first, and Won Bin was the third, and Jung Woo-sung laughed once again with a wedge saying "I do not wonder".

On the other hand, Korean actresses who love Korean beauty and beauty domestic star actresses have been released. 14th place is Ko So Young, 13th place Ko Hyun Jung, 12th place Hwang Shin Hye, 11th place Han Gain 10th place Suzie, 9th place Son Ye Jin, 8th place Jung Yoon Hee, 7th place Kim Hye Soo, 6th place Jeon Hyun, 5th place Kim Yuna first entry, 90s high-teen star 4th place Kim Hee Sun, 3rd place Lee Yeong-ae, It was won by Kim Tae-hee.