'Thirty but seventeen' Yang Se-jong, twice in the First Love Shin Hye-sun

Yang Se-jong started to open up a little while while he did not know First Love Shin Hye-sun.In the 7-8th episode of SBSs monthly drama Thirty but Seventeen, which was broadcast on July 31, Gong Se-jong (played by Cho Sung-hee/directed assistant), a heart that he did not know would be held by Wu Seo-ri (Shin Hye-sun).Gong Woo-jin allowed Ussari to stay at home for a month Anda did not care about Ussari anymore, but when Ussari jumped into the driveway because he saw a man like his uncle, he caught Ussari.Utherly said, The Man from Nowhere missed my uncle.If you find your uncle, you can find your house, but it is because of The Man from Nowhere. So, Gong Woo-jin said, I may die because of me.Gong Woo-jin knew the name of First Love Usuri 13 years ago as Nosumi, Anda he thought that Nosumi, who died in a traffic accident at the time, was a Usuri.The reason why Gong Woo-jin did not want to interfere or care about others lives was because of the guilt of Nosumis death.Gong Woo-jin then ran away from home with the intention of staying in the studio for a month while Usery was staying at home, Anda he did not listen to Yu Chan (Ahn Hyo-seop) even if he persuaded him to come back.Ussari also found out that the man he saw was not his uncle Anda went to apologize to Gong Woo-jin, Anda witnessed the scene where Gong Woo-jin was misunderstood as a pervert.I was a madman Anda a pervert when I first saw him, but hes just a professional. Im sorry if youre offended.I am really sorry, said Gong Woo-jin, who said, Why do you interfere? I do not want to interfere with other peoples work or to participate in my work.I am the best Anda I am the best person who does not necessarily return with a good heart. So you can not see what you really need to see, Anda I can not see Chans worries about the student.I thought I was the only one who was a strange adult, but The Man from Nowhere is a really strange adult, he said.Utheri, who fought with Gong Woo-jin, tried to tell him how to open the ceiling Facing Windows as the last gift before leaving the house, Anda showed a demonstration to open the ceiling Facing Windows without a hAndale in front of the blank.Gong Woo-jin liked it with wonder that he had never thought it would open, Anda told Usser, Thank you, for teaching me how to open it.Gong Woo-jin learned a new way to express gratitude as Utheri said.The two began to live again for the rest of the month, Anda Utheri later wondered about the meaning of the words What if I die because of me Anda suggested that he should approach the past history of Gong Woo-jin.Yoo Gyeong-sang
Yang Se-jong started to open up a little while while he did not know First Love Shin Hye-sun.In the 7-8th episode of SBSs monthly drama Thirty but Seventeen, which was broadcast on July 31, Gong Se-jong (played by Cho Sung-hee/directed assistant), a heart that he did not know would be held by Wu Seo-ri (Shin Hye-sun).Gong Woo-jin allowed Ussari to stay at home for a month Anda did not care about Ussari anymore, but when Ussari jumped into the driveway because he saw a man like his uncle, he caught Ussari.Utherly said, The Man from Nowhere missed my uncle.If you find your uncle, you can find your house, but it is because of The Man from Nowhere. So, Gong Woo-jin said, I may die because of me.Gong Woo-jin knew the name of First Love Usuri 13 years ago as Nosumi, Anda he thought that Nosumi, who died in a traffic accident at the time, was a Usuri.The reason why Gong Woo-jin did not want to interfere or care about others lives was because of the guilt of Nosumis death.Gong Woo-jin then ran away from home with the intention of staying in the studio for a month while Usery was staying at home, Anda he did not listen to Yu Chan (Ahn Hyo-seop) even if he persuaded him to come back.Ussari also found out that the man he saw was not his uncle Anda went to apologize to Gong Woo-jin, Anda witnessed the scene where Gong Woo-jin was misunderstood as a pervert.I was a madman Anda a pervert when I first saw him, but hes just a professional. Im sorry if youre offended.I am really sorry, said Gong Woo-jin, who said, Why do you interfere? I do not want to interfere with other peoples work or to participate in my work.I am the best Anda I am the best person who does not necessarily return with a good heart. So you can not see what you really need to see, Anda I can not see Chans worries about the student.I thought I was the only one who was a strange adult, but The Man from Nowhere is a really strange adult, he said.Utheri, who fought with Gong Woo-jin, tried to tell him how to open the ceiling Facing Windows as the last gift before leaving the house, Anda showed a demonstration to open the ceiling Facing Windows without a hAndale in front of the blank.Gong Woo-jin liked it with wonder that he had never thought it would open, Anda told Usser, Thank you, for teaching me how to open it.Gong Woo-jin learned a new way to express gratitude as Utheri said.The two began to live again for the rest of the month, Anda Utheri later wondered about the meaning of the words What if I die because of me Anda suggested that he should approach the past history of Gong Woo-jin.Yoo Gyeong-sang

Yang Se-jong started to open up a little while while he did not know First Love Shin Hye-sun.

In the 7-8th episode of SBS's monthly drama Thirty but Seventeen, which was broadcast on July 31, Gong Se-jong (played by Cho Sung-hee/directed assistant), a heart that he did not know would be held by Wu Seo-ri (Shin Hye-sun).

Gong Woo-jin allowed Ussari to stay at home for a month Anda did not care about Ussari anymore, but when Ussari jumped into the driveway because he saw a man like his uncle, he caught Ussari. Utherly said, "The Man from Nowhere missed my uncle. If you find your uncle, you can find your house, but it is because of The Man from Nowhere. "

So, Gong Woo-jin said, "I may die because of me." Gong Woo-jin knew the name of First Love Usuri 13 years ago as Nosumi, Anda he thought that Nosumi, Who died in a traffic accident at the time, was a Usuri. The reason why Gong Woo-jin did not want to interfere or care about others' lives was because of the guilt of Nosumi's death.

Gong Woo-jin then ran away from home with the intention of staying in the studio for a month while Usery was staying at home, Anda he did not listen to Yu Chan (Ahn Hyo-seop) even if he persuaded him to come back. Ussari also found out that the man he saw was not his uncle Anda went to apologize to Gong Woo-jin, Anda witnessed the scene where Gong Woo-jin was misunderstood as a pervert.

“I was a madman Anda a pervert when I first saw him, but he’s just a professional. I’m sorry if you’re offended. I am really sorry, "said Gong Woo-jin, Who said," Why do you interfere? I do not want to interfere with other people's work or to participate in my work. I am the best Anda I am the best person Who does not necessarily return with a good heart. "

"So you can not see what you really need to see, Anda I can not see Chan's worries about the student. “I thought I was the only one Who was a strange adult, but The Man from Nowhere is a really strange adult,” he said.

Utheri, Who fought with Gong Woo-jin, tried to tell him how to open the ceiling Facing Windows as the last gift before leaving the house, Anda showed a demonstration to open the ceiling Facing Windows without a hAndale in front of the blank. Gong Woo-jin liked it with wonder that he had never thought it would open, Anda told Usser, "Thank you, for teaching me how to open it."

Gong Woo-jin learned a new way to express gratitude as Utheri said. The two began to live again for the rest of the month, Anda Utheri later wondered about the meaning of the words "What if I die because of me" Anda suggested that he should approach the past history of Gong Woo-jin.

Yoo Gyeong-sang