Cheongha "I feel more burdened with solo, I miss the I.O.I."

Singer Cheong-ha confessed that he misses the I.O.I days.Cheongha, who returned to her third mini album Blooming Blue, has released a skillful pose for the artist of the picture and a different charm that was not seen on the existing stage through the summer picture of the August issue of Fashion Magazine.In the picture, Cheongha showed a comfortable and lovely summer styling and showed off her appearance.According to the photographer, despite the filming of the picture in a busy schedule due to the preparation of the comeback, he was bright throughout the shooting and led the shooting scene to a warmer.Asked how he felt before his comeback in an interview after filming the photo, he said, Im a little sensitive because its a tense mode. I think its more difficult as Im used to preparing the album.I still feel the burden of filling the stage alone, so I miss the days of Iowa.Still, it would be fun to be active at the same time as Gugudan Sejeong, Mina and Na Young.I was happy to contact Na Young and said, Lets do a seminar. He left an answer with worries and excitement about the comeback.More interviews and pictures of Cheongha can be found in August and Ceci Digital.On the other hand, on the 18th, based on the refreshing tropical sound, the third mini album Blooming Blue, which includes the title song Love U, which is well suited to summer, and the singer Baek Yerins own song From Now On, will be released.sulphur-su-yeon
Singer Cheong-ha confessed that he misses the I.O.I days.Cheongha, who returned to her third mini album Blooming Blue, has released a skillful pose for the artist of the picture and a different charm that was not seen on the existing stage through the summer picture of the August issue of Fashion Magazine.In the picture, Cheongha showed a comfortable and lovely summer styling and showed off her appearance.According to the photographer, despite the filming of the picture in a busy schedule due to the preparation of the comeback, he was bright throughout the shooting and led the shooting scene to a warmer.Asked how he felt before his comeback in an interview after filming the photo, he said, Im a little sensitive because its a tense mode. I think its more difficult as Im used to preparing the album.I still feel the burden of filling the stage alone, so I miss the days of Iowa.Still, it would be fun to be active at the same time as Gugudan Sejeong, Mina and Na Young.I was happy to contact Na Young and said, Lets do a seminar. He left an answer with worries and excitement about the comeback.More interviews and pictures of Cheongha can be found in August and Ceci Digital.On the other hand, on the 18th, based on the refreshing tropical sound, the third mini album Blooming Blue, which includes the title song Love U, which is well suited to summer, and the singer Baek Yerins own song From Now On, will be released.sulphur-su-yeon

Singer Cheong-ha confessed that he misses the I.O.I days.

Cheongha, who returned to her third mini album Blooming Blue, has released a skillful pose for the artist of the picture and a different charm that was not seen on the existing stage through the summer picture of the August issue of Fashion Magazine.

In the picture, Cheongha showed a comfortable and lovely summer styling and showed off her appearance. According to the photographer, despite the filming of the picture in a busy schedule due to the preparation of the comeback, he was bright throughout the shooting and led the shooting scene to a warmer.

Asked how he felt before his comeback in an interview after filming the photo, he said, 'I'm a little sensitive because it's a tense mode. I think it's more difficult as I'm used to preparing the album. I still feel the burden of filling the stage alone, so I miss the days of Iowa. Still, it would be fun to be active at the same time as Gugudan Sejeong, Mina and Na Young. I was happy to contact Na Young and said, 'Let's do a seminar.' He left an answer with worries and excitement about the comeback. More interviews and pictures of Cheongha can be found in August and Ceci Digital.

On the other hand, on the 18th, based on the refreshing tropical sound, the third mini album Blooming Blue, which includes the title song Love U, which is well suited to summer, and the singer Baek Yerin's own song From Now On, will be released.

sulphur-su-yeon