Cheongha "I feel a lot of burden on my solo...I miss it during the I.O.I."

Singer Cheongha has released a proficient pose for the artist and a different charm that was not seen on the existing stage through the summer picture of the fashion magazine Cece in August.In the picture, Cheongha showed a comfortable and lovely summer styling and showed off her appearance.According to a photographer, despite the filming of the picture in a busy schedule due to preparation for a comeback, it is the back door that led to the shooting scene with a bright face throughout the shooting.Asked how he felt before his comeback in an interview after filming the picture, he said, I am a little sensitive because of the tension mode.I still feel the burden of filling the stage alone, so I miss the I.O.I.Still, it would be fun to be active at the same time as Gugudan Sejeong, Mina and Na Young.I was happy to contact Na Young and said, Lets do a seminar. He left an answer with worries and excitement about the comeback.More interviews and pictures of Cheongha can be found in the August issue of Cece and in the digital issue of Cece.Cheongha will release her third mini album Blueming Blue, which includes her own song Love U, which is well suited to summer, and singer Baek Yerins own song From Now On based on her cool tropical sound.Photo: Cec
Singer Cheongha has released a proficient pose for the artist and a different charm that was not seen on the existing stage through the summer picture of the fashion magazine Cece in August.In the picture, Cheongha showed a comfortable and lovely summer styling and showed off her appearance.According to a photographer, despite the filming of the picture in a busy schedule due to preparation for a comeback, it is the back door that led to the shooting scene with a bright face throughout the shooting.Asked how he felt before his comeback in an interview after filming the picture, he said, I am a little sensitive because of the tension mode.I still feel the burden of filling the stage alone, so I miss the I.O.I.Still, it would be fun to be active at the same time as Gugudan Sejeong, Mina and Na Young.I was happy to contact Na Young and said, Lets do a seminar. He left an answer with worries and excitement about the comeback.More interviews and pictures of Cheongha can be found in the August issue of Cece and in the digital issue of Cece.Cheongha will release her third mini album Blueming Blue, which includes her own song Love U, which is well suited to summer, and singer Baek Yerins own song From Now On based on her cool tropical sound.Photo: Cec

Singer Cheongha has released a proficient pose for the artist and a different charm that was not seen on the existing stage through the summer picture of the fashion magazine 'Cece' in August.

In the picture, Cheongha showed a comfortable and lovely summer styling and showed off her appearance. According to a photographer, despite the filming of the picture in a busy schedule due to preparation for a comeback, it is the back door that led to the shooting scene with a bright face throughout the shooting.

Asked how he felt before his comeback in an interview after filming the picture, he said, "I am a little sensitive because of the tension mode. I still feel the burden of filling the stage alone, so I miss the I.O.I. Still, it would be fun to be active at the same time as Gugudan Sejeong, Mina and Na Young. I was happy to contact Na Young and said, "Let's do a seminar." He left an answer with worries and excitement about the comeback.

More interviews and pictures of Cheongha can be found in the August issue of 'Cece' and in the digital issue of Cece.

Cheongha will release her third mini album 'Blueming Blue', which includes her own song 'Love U', which is well suited to summer, and singer Baek Yerin's own song 'From Now On' based on her cool tropical sound.

Photo: Cec