Socie Hyoyeon X Im Yoon-ah's exciting dance breeze 'Is not it good to meet you'

Group Girls Generation members Im Yoon-ah and Hyoyeon were released.Hyoyeon posted the video on his Instagram account on the 31st, with the post: kiki, do you love me? (Lapper Drakes hit song In My Feeling refrain).Im Yoon-ah and Hyoyeon in the video showed off the impromptu dance as if they were excited.The appearance of the two peoples beagles seems to show the usual playful figure, and even those who seem to smile.The fans who responded to the video responded such as It is so cute, Both are really pretty, so my mouth is not shut up and I feel like I am going to be heartbreaking from morning.Photo: Hyoyeon Instagram capture
Group Girls Generation members Im Yoon-ah and Hyoyeon were released.Hyoyeon posted the video on his Instagram account on the 31st, with the post: kiki, do you love me? (Lapper Drakes hit song In My Feeling refrain).Im Yoon-ah and Hyoyeon in the video showed off the impromptu dance as if they were excited.The appearance of the two peoples beagles seems to show the usual playful figure, and even those who seem to smile.The fans who responded to the video responded such as It is so cute, Both are really pretty, so my mouth is not shut up and I feel like I am going to be heartbreaking from morning.Photo: Hyoyeon Instagram capture

Group Girls' Generation members Im Yoon-ah and Hyoyeon were released.

Hyoyeon posted the video on his Instagram account on the 31st, with the post: "kiki, do you love me? (Lapper Drake's hit song 'In My Feeling' refrain).

Im Yoon-ah and Hyoyeon in the video showed off the impromptu dance as if they were excited. The appearance of the two people's beagles seems to show the usual playful figure, and even those who seem to smile.

The fans who responded to the video responded such as "It is so cute", "Both are really pretty, so my mouth is not shut up" and "I feel like I am going to be heartbreaking from morning".

Photo: Hyoyeon Instagram capture