Sunny, like the name, with a clear smile, the recent '

Sunny, a member of the group Girls Generation, unveiled his current situation with a bright smile.Sunna posted a picture on July 26 with an article entitled Photo by Park Myeong-su in her instagram.The picture shows Sunny eating. Sunny smiles at the camera. Sunnys skin is untidy and her big, round eyes are outstanding.The fans who responded to the photos responded, I have missed you for so long, I miss you today, I am still beautiful today, and Is your sister doing well?delay stock

Sunny, a member of the group Girls' Generation, unveiled his current situation with a bright smile.

Sunna posted a picture on July 26 with an article entitled "Photo by Park Myeong-su" in her instagram.

The picture shows Sunny eating. Sunny smiles at the camera. Sunny’s skin is untidy and her big, round eyes are outstanding.

The fans who responded to the photos responded, "I have missed you for so long," "I miss you today," "I am still beautiful today," and "Is your sister doing well?"

delay stock