Seol Min-seok 'Luxury House' is big-name...Lee Seung-gi "Model House Room of Ten"

Seol Min-Seok appeared on SBS entertainment All The Butlers, which aired on the 8th, and released his house.The house was neat, with minimal furniture in the room, and the dressroom clothes were held in the same way as Zhong You.Seeing the house of Seol Min-Seok, Lee Seung-gi praised it as No, its like a model house.There is only one thing, he said.Yang Se-hyeong, who saw the hotel-style toilet in Seol Min-Seok, admired it as I want to live here, my style.On the other hand, Seol Min-Seok recalled his difficult past on the day.Seol Min-Seok said, I swept the country in theater and directing in junior high school.But I failed to get to the theater and film department and I was called the failure of my life, he said.As for the reason for starting studying history, he said, I was shocked to see the musical Empress Myeongseong. I started studying our history from then on.
Seol Min-Seok appeared on SBS entertainment All The Butlers, which aired on the 8th, and released his house.The house was neat, with minimal furniture in the room, and the dressroom clothes were held in the same way as Zhong You.Seeing the house of Seol Min-Seok, Lee Seung-gi praised it as No, its like a model house.There is only one thing, he said.Yang Se-hyeong, who saw the hotel-style toilet in Seol Min-Seok, admired it as I want to live here, my style.On the other hand, Seol Min-Seok recalled his difficult past on the day.Seol Min-Seok said, I swept the country in theater and directing in junior high school.But I failed to get to the theater and film department and I was called the failure of my life, he said.As for the reason for starting studying history, he said, I was shocked to see the musical Empress Myeongseong. I started studying our history from then on.

Seol Min-seok appeared on SBS entertainment All The Butlers, which aired on the 8th, and released his House.

The House was neat, with minimal furniture in the room, and the dressroom clothes were held in the same way as Zhong You.

Seeing the House of Seol Min-seok, Lee Seung-gi praised it as "No, it's like a model House." “There is only one thing,” he said.

Yang Se-hyeong, who saw the hotel-style toilet in Seol Min-seok, admired it as "I want to live here, my style."

On the other hand, Seol Min-seok recalled his difficult past on the day.

Seol Min-seok said, "I swept the country in theater and directing in junior high school. “But I failed to get to the theater and film department and I was called the failure of my life,” he said.

As for the reason for starting studying history, he said, “I was shocked to see the musical Empress Myeongseong. I started studying our history from then on.”