"A year of stage and broadcast hunger... if you call me anywhere, I'll go."

Im ready to run if you sing me any stage. I need to sing. This song is good. I want to hear it.Im going to do a lot of things, whether its entertainment, sex, or program, or even local stations, and if I can sing, I dont care what I hear, Im very hungry for the stage and the show.I wanted to be on terrestrial television, but I didnt get a chance. I was hungry, I had to do my job.I didnt make the right settlements, and it was a lot of hard work, and I worked fixedly at the Ajayshow, but I didnt have a job after that.Kim Seong-su found a new breakthrough when broadcasting activity was reduced: Come back as a DJ with the suggestion of Kim Chang-hwan Producers.Kim Producers is the best producers who have raised Kim Gun-mo, clone, noise, Shin Seung-hoon, Hong Kyung-min, and Park Mi-kyung.Ive been a DJ since 1987, and I quit in 1994 when I made my debut with Cool. I was born with DJ.My brother said that we should try (DJ) again because the EDM market is rising and DJ is also in the spotlight.Ive been working for nearly twenty-three years, and I think it took me two or three years to adjust, and Im not like I was when I was DJing, and Im not sure Im breathing with my fans.Kim Seong-su is working under the name DJ KU:L (DJ Cool), and has been invited to university festivals and fashion shows as well as famous domestic clubs such as Octagon.In January, he participated in the 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympic Games in Hanoi, Vietnam, and the Hanwa Be Love Festival.He was a DJ and returned to the singer again, nine years and four months after his first solo single, The F4 Story, in March 2009.Kim Seong-su was known as a singer who was not good at singing with Kim Jong-min of Koyotae, and he released the song with Solo rather than Cool.Dont have the preconceived notion that the rappers cant sing.I can think wrong (I wont be able to sing) because of the sense of entertainment (good as Kim Jong-min), and I am good at singing, and so am Jong-min.I cant show you that, so if you listen, youll feel better at singing than you think.Kim Seong-su will present a folk song in the fall or winter following this Vesameyo. The lyrics include the way he lived: Singing Life.Kim Seong-su said, The recording is over, but I can not release it because of problems with my old company. It is a wonderfully good song that Kim Seong-su sang this song.Attention was also focused on the Come back of the group Cool, which was staged in 2014 through MBCs Infinite Challenge Totoga, which Yuri failed to participate in as a child.Yuri was not able to join the single Midsummer Night Confession and It will be all right released in July and September 2015.I couldnt get together (easily) because Jae-hoon and Yuri both had families, and the new song plan is not right now, and its the 25th anniversary of their debut next year, so we have to see the situation then.I dont think its easy to get an album if the members dont meet often and agree (to release the song).Kim Seong-su of Cool who released his new solo album, Cool / No chance to appear on air since April 2017 / Finding a new breakthrough as a DJ / Come back / New song Vesameyo for 9 years and 4 months / In 2019, the group Cool /
Im ready to run if you sing me any stage. I need to sing. This song is good. I want to hear it.Im going to do a lot of things, whether its entertainment, sex, or program, or even local stations, and if I can sing, I dont care what I hear, Im very hungry for the stage and the show.I wanted to be on terrestrial television, but I didnt get a chance. I was hungry, I had to do my job.I didnt make the right settlements, and it was a lot of hard work, and I worked fixedly at the Ajayshow, but I didnt have a job after that.Kim Seong-su found a new breakthrough when broadcasting activity was reduced: Come back as a DJ with the suggestion of Kim Chang-hwan Producers.Kim Producers is the best producers who have raised Kim Gun-mo, clone, noise, Shin Seung-hoon, Hong Kyung-min, and Park Mi-kyung.Ive been a DJ since 1987, and I quit in 1994 when I made my debut with Cool. I was born with DJ.My brother said that we should try (DJ) again because the EDM market is rising and DJ is also in the spotlight.Ive been working for nearly twenty-three years, and I think it took me two or three years to adjust, and Im not like I was when I was DJing, and Im not sure Im breathing with my fans.Kim Seong-su is working under the name DJ KU:L (DJ Cool), and has been invited to university festivals and fashion shows as well as famous domestic clubs such as Octagon.In January, he participated in the 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympic Games in Hanoi, Vietnam, and the Hanwa Be Love Festival.He was a DJ and returned to the singer again, nine years and four months after his first solo single, The F4 Story, in March 2009.Kim Seong-su was known as a singer who was not good at singing with Kim Jong-min of Koyotae, and he released the song with Solo rather than Cool.Dont have the preconceived notion that the rappers cant sing.I can think wrong (I wont be able to sing) because of the sense of entertainment (good as Kim Jong-min), and I am good at singing, and so am Jong-min.I cant show you that, so if you listen, youll feel better at singing than you think.Kim Seong-su will present a folk song in the fall or winter following this Vesameyo. The lyrics include the way he lived: Singing Life.Kim Seong-su said, The recording is over, but I can not release it because of problems with my old company. It is a wonderfully good song that Kim Seong-su sang this song.Attention was also focused on the Come back of the group Cool, which was staged in 2014 through MBCs Infinite Challenge Totoga, which Yuri failed to participate in as a child.Yuri was not able to join the single Midsummer Night Confession and It will be all right released in July and September 2015.I couldnt get together (easily) because Jae-hoon and Yuri both had families, and the new song plan is not right now, and its the 25th anniversary of their debut next year, so we have to see the situation then.I dont think its easy to get an album if the members dont meet often and agree (to release the song).Kim Seong-su of Cool who released his new solo album, Cool / No chance to appear on air since April 2017 / Finding a new breakthrough as a DJ / Come back / New song Vesameyo for 9 years and 4 months / In 2019, the group Cool /

“I’m ready to run if you sing me any stage. I need to sing. This song is good. I want to hear it. I’m going to do a lot of things, whether it’s entertainment, sex, or program, or even local stations, and if I can sing, I don’t care what I hear, I’m very hungry for the stage and the show.”

“I wanted to be on terrestrial television, but I didn’t get a chance. I was hungry, I had to do my job. I didn’t make the right settlements, and it was a lot of hard work, and I worked fixedly at the Ajayshow, but I didn’t have a job after that.”

Kim Seong-su found a new breakthrough when broadcasting activity was reduced: Come back as a DJ with the suggestion of Kim Chang-hwan Producers. Kim Producers is the best producers who have raised Kim Gun-mo, clone, noise, Shin Seung-hoon, Hong Kyung-min, and Park Mi-kyung.

“I’ve been a DJ since 1987, and I quit in 1994 when I made my debut with Cool. I was born with DJ. My brother said that we should try (DJ) again because the EDM market is rising and DJ is also in the spotlight. I’ve been working for nearly twenty-three years, and I think it took me two or three years to adjust, and I’m not like I was when I was DJing, and I’m not sure I’m breathing with my fans.”

Kim Seong-su is working under the name DJ KU:L (DJ Cool), and has been invited to university festivals and fashion shows as well as famous domestic clubs such as Octagon. In January, he participated in the 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympic Games in Hanoi, Vietnam, and the Hanwa Be Love Festival.

He was a DJ and returned to the singer again, nine years and four months after his first solo single, The F4 Story, in March 2009. Kim Seong-su was known as a singer who was not good at singing with Kim Jong-min of Koyotae, and he released the song with 'Solo' rather than 'Cool'.

“Don’t have the preconceived notion that the rappers can’t sing. I can think wrong (I won't be able to sing) because of the sense of entertainment (good as Kim Jong-min), and I am good at singing, and so am Jong-min. I can’t show you that, so if you listen, you’ll feel better at singing than you think.”

Kim Seong-su will present a folk song in the fall or winter following this “Vesameyo.” The lyrics include the way he lived: “Singing Life.” Kim Seong-su said, "The recording is over, but I can not release it because of problems with my old company." "It is a wonderfully good song that Kim Seong-su sang this song."

Attention was also focused on the Come back of the group Cool, which was staged in 2014 through MBC's Infinite Challenge Totoga, which Yuri failed to participate in as a child. Yuri was not able to join the single "Midsummer Night Confession" and "It will be all right" released in July and September 2015.

“I couldn’t get together (easily) because Jae-hoon and Yuri both had families, and the new song plan is not right now, and it’s the 25th anniversary of their debut next year, so we have to see the situation then. I don’t think it’s easy to get an album if the members don’t meet often and agree (to release the song).’

Kim Seong-su of "Cool" who released his new solo album, "Cool" / No chance to appear on air since April 2017 / Finding a new breakthrough as a DJ / Come back / New song "Vesameyo" for 9 years and 4 months / In 2019, the group "Cool" /