'Section' Lee Joon-gi "'King and the Clown', fateful work...can it be over for life"

Actor Lee Joon-gi recalled memories of the movie The Kings ManLee Joon-gi appeared in the MBC Section TV Entertainment Communication Romance Car corner broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th.Lee Joon-gi, who boarded the Romance car, said he was pleased to finish his lawless lawyer.Lee Joon-gi said, The audience rating is good and many people cheered me up and I finished shooting pleasantly.Lee Joon-gi also modelled with Kim Hee-sun at the beginning of his debut, and performed various activities including music videos and sitcoms; Lee Joon-gis life-time film was The Kings Man.Lee Joon-gi said, I do not know if I can cross King and the Clown for the rest of my life. I have seen The Kings Man more than 20 times.After The Kings Man, Lee Joon-gi was reborn as the Toae Action Actor for the drama The Time of Dogs and Wolves.Action is fun, Lee Joon-gi said, adding, Im proud to praise you for being good; Ive been in the jiujitsu recently.Lee Joon-gi had a tremendous talent for dancing and singing as well.Lee Joon-gi noted: When you drink, you keep crying while singing a song from Kim Kwang-seok senior.Lee Joon-gi becomes dust by Kim Kwang-seoksection broadcast screen capture

Actor Lee Joon-gi recalled memories of the movie 'The King's Man'

Lee Joon-gi appeared in the MBC 'Section TV Entertainment Communication' Romance Car corner broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th.

Lee Joon-gi, who boarded the Romance car, said he was pleased to finish his 'lawless lawyer'. Lee Joon-gi said, "The audience rating is good and many people cheered me up and I finished shooting pleasantly."

Lee Joon-gi also modelled with Kim Hee-sun at the beginning of his debut, and performed various activities including music videos and sitcoms; Lee Joon-gi's life-time film was "The King's Man". Lee Joon-gi said, "I do not know if I can cross 'King and the Clown' for the rest of my life." "I have seen 'The King's Man' more than 20 times."

After "The King's Man," Lee Joon-gi was reborn as the Toae Action Actor for the drama "The Time of Dogs and Wolves." "Action is fun," Lee Joon-gi said, adding, "I'm proud to praise you for being good; I've been in the jiujitsu recently."

Lee Joon-gi had a tremendous talent for dancing and singing as well. Lee Joon-gi noted: "When you drink, you keep crying while singing a song from Kim Kwang-seok senior. Lee Joon-gi 'becomes dust' by Kim Kwang-seok

'section' broadcast screen capture