'Section' Lee Joon-gi "Just like Ha Ji-won, I play and learn a lot."

Actor Lee Joon-gi said, I want to play with Ha Ji-won.Lee Joon-gi cited Ha Ji-won, a senior actor, as an actor who wants to catch up with MBC Section TV Entertainment Communication broadcast on July 16th.Bae Soon-tak asked who Actor would like to postpone together in the future after Lee Joon-gi mentioned that he had been breathing with various actors.Lee Joon-gi said, I thought I would like to try it once with Ha Ji-won, and I think I can learn a lot if I have a chance later.What kind of senior are you to juniors? asked Bae Soon-tak, while Lee Joon-gi said, Its a tough senior.I feel that it is time to play a stepping stone between my seniors and juniors. I will make a harmony of Shin Gu Lee Joon-gi also admired Kim Kwang-seoks dust and showed off his high-quality singing skills.Finally, at the request of Bae Sun-tak, who asked him to praise himself, Lee Joon-gi said, Jungi. I have been doing well and I look forward to being a wonderful actor in the future.hwang hye-jin

Actor Lee Joon-gi said, "I want to play with Ha Ji-won."

Lee Joon-gi cited Ha Ji-won, a senior Actor, as an Actor who wants to catch up with MBC 'Section TV Entertainment Communication' broadcast on July 16th.

Bae Soon-tak asked who Actor would like to postpone together in the future after Lee Joon-gi mentioned that he had been breathing with various Actors.

Lee Joon-gi said, "I thought I would like to try it once with Ha Ji-won, and I think I can learn a lot if I have a chance later."

"What kind of senior are you to juniors?" asked Bae Soon-tak, while Lee Joon-gi said, "It's a tough senior. I feel that it is time to play a stepping stone between my seniors and juniors. I will make a harmony of Shin Gu "

Lee Joon-gi also admired Kim Kwang-seok's "dust" and showed off his high-quality singing skills.

Finally, at the request of Bae Sun-tak, who asked him to praise himself, Lee Joon-gi said, "Jungi. I have been doing well and I look forward to being a wonderful Actor in the future.

hwang hye-jin