Ryu Jun-yeol X Shim Sooung, Model force two-shot 'I have all my eyes'

Model Shim Sooung released a photo shoot behind-the-scenes photo with Actor Ryu Jun-yeol.Shim Sooung posted a picture on July 10 with his article All Black in his instagram.The photo shows Ryu Jun-yeol and Shim Sooung, both of whom are dressed in black costumes, staring at the camera with their backs to each other.Ryu Jun-yeol is smiling brightly, and Shim Sooung is emitting chic eyes.Fans who responded to the photos responded to Oh my God, its really cool, Both of them are breaking Leeds, and Im shaking my Heart.delay stock
Model Shim Sooung released a photo shoot behind-the-scenes photo with Actor Ryu Jun-yeol.Shim Sooung posted a picture on July 10 with his article All Black in his instagram.The photo shows Ryu Jun-yeol and Shim Sooung, both of whom are dressed in black costumes, staring at the camera with their backs to each other.Ryu Jun-yeol is smiling brightly, and Shim Sooung is emitting chic eyes.Fans who responded to the photos responded to Oh my God, its really cool, Both of them are breaking Leeds, and Im shaking my Heart.delay stock

Model Shim Sooung released a photo shoot behind-the-scenes photo with Actor Ryu Jun-yeol.

Shim Sooung posted a picture on July 10 with his article "All Black" in his instagram.

The photo shows Ryu Jun-yeol and Shim Sooung, both of whom are dressed in black costumes, staring at the camera with their backs to each other. Ryu Jun-yeol is smiling brightly, and Shim Sooung is emitting chic eyes.

Fans who responded to the photos responded to "Oh my God, it's really cool," "Both of them are breaking Leeds," and "I'm shaking my Heart."

delay stock