"Running Man" Tom Cruise "I also learned how to fly Helicopter acrobatics for Mission 6."

Tom Cruise has announced an action fight.Tom Cruise appeared as a guest with Henry Carville and Simon Pegg on SBSs Running Man, which aired on July 22, and released the secret of the popularity of the movie Mission Impossible series.Tom Cruise asked the secret of the longevity of the Mission Impossible series, saying, I am glad that people want to see our movie without questioning it. Mission Impossible Season 1 is the first movie I participated in production.Simon Pegg said, I do not speak humility, but I think the reason why this movie is amazing is because Tom Cruise works on his life.Im hanging on to a Helicopter with my life on one line, he said.Tom Cruise said: I learned Helicopter control, especially for this movie, all the scenes in the movie we do ourselves, training for a year and a half, and learning how to fly Helicopters.I also drove a motorcycle myself, he said, giving me a surprise.bak-beauty
Tom Cruise has announced an action fight.Tom Cruise appeared as a guest with Henry Carville and Simon Pegg on SBSs Running Man, which aired on July 22, and released the secret of the popularity of the movie Mission Impossible series.Tom Cruise asked the secret of the longevity of the Mission Impossible series, saying, I am glad that people want to see our movie without questioning it. Mission Impossible Season 1 is the first movie I participated in production.Simon Pegg said, I do not speak humility, but I think the reason why this movie is amazing is because Tom Cruise works on his life.Im hanging on to a Helicopter with my life on one line, he said.Tom Cruise said: I learned Helicopter control, especially for this movie, all the scenes in the movie we do ourselves, training for a year and a half, and learning how to fly Helicopters.I also drove a motorcycle myself, he said, giving me a surprise.bak-beauty

Tom Cruise has announced an action fight.

Tom Cruise appeared as a guest with Henry Carville and Simon Pegg on SBS's Running Man, which aired on July 22, and released the secret of the popularity of the movie Mission Impossible series.

Tom Cruise asked the secret of the longevity of the Mission Impossible series, saying, "I am glad that people want to see our movie without questioning it." "Mission Impossible Season 1 is the first movie I participated in production."

Simon Pegg said, "I do not speak humility, but I think the reason why this movie is amazing is because Tom Cruise works on his life. I'm hanging on to a Helicopter with my life on one line," he said.

Tom Cruise said: "I learned Helicopter control, especially for this movie, all the scenes in the movie we do ourselves, training for a year and a half, and learning how to fly Helicopters. I also drove a motorcycle myself, "he said, giving me a surprise.

bak-beauty