"Running Man" Tom Cruise, CG-free action pride..."All action gods I do."

Tom Cruise, a Running Man, showed his CG-free action pride.SBS Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 22nd, was decorated with Race to Catch Infiltrators with Tom Cruise, Henry Carville and Simon Pegg in the movie Mission Impossible 6: Fallout.Tom Cruise said, Mission Impossible is a very difficult movie to produce.Mission Impossible 1 is also the first movie I participated in the production, he said. I am glad that people want to see our movie. Simon Pegg said, I do not speak humility, but I think the reason why this movie is amazing is because Tom Cruise works on his life.Im hanging on to a helicopter with my life on one line, he said.I learned how to fly helicopters and acrobatics for this movie, and I do all the scenes in movies, such as motorcycle action scenes, Tom Cruise said.I will find out about CG, and when I watch the movie, I will feel the difference.I think how I can capture the audience, not just look at it, but want to experience it directly, he added.

Tom Cruise, a Running Man, showed his CG-free action pride.

SBS Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 22nd, was decorated with Race to Catch Infiltrators with Tom Cruise, Henry Carville and Simon Pegg in the movie Mission Impossible 6: Fallout.

Tom Cruise said, "Mission Impossible is a very difficult movie to produce. Mission Impossible 1 is also the first movie I participated in the production, "he said." I am glad that people want to see our movie. "

Simon Pegg said, "I do not speak humility, but I think the reason why this movie is amazing is because Tom Cruise works on his life. I'm hanging on to a helicopter with my life on one line," he said.

“I learned how to fly helicopters and acrobatics for this movie, and I do all the scenes in movies, such as motorcycle action scenes,” Tom Cruise said.

"I will find out about CG, and when I watch the movie, I will feel the difference. "I think how I can capture the audience, not just look at it, but want to experience it directly," he added.