Running Man' Kim Jong-kook, Why We're Going to LA?... A Blind Confession

I have a hidden daughter.The SBS entertainment program Running Man, which will be broadcast on the afternoon of the 29th, will unveil the singer Kim Jong-kooks Hope.According to the crew of Running Man, Kim Jong-kook challenged the mission to answer three questions about the member in five seconds in a recent recording.Haha asked, Why does Kim Jong-kook often go to LA? Kim Jong-kook said, I have a daughter hidden in LA.Kim Jong-kook, who was falsely accused of being the result of the answer, surprised everyone by showing a happy smile, not Furious, unlike the members expectations, the production team said.Even Kim Jong-kook, who added, I wish I had a real daughter in LA, so I will go to see her every day.

“I have a hidden daughter.”

The SBS entertainment program Running Man, which will be broadcast on the afternoon of the 29th, will unveil the singer Kim Jong-kook's Hope.

According to the crew of Running Man, Kim Jong-kook challenged the mission to answer three questions about the member in five seconds in a recent recording. Haha asked, "Why does Kim Jong-kook often go to LA?" Kim Jong-kook said, "I have a daughter hidden in LA."

Kim Jong-kook, who was falsely accused of being the result of the answer, surprised everyone by showing a happy smile, not Furious, unlike the members’ expectations,” the production team said. Even Kim Jong-kook, who added, "I wish I had a real daughter in LA, so I will go to see her every day."