Running Man' Kim Jong-kook "I have a daughter hidden in LA" surprise answer 'shocked'

On SBSs Running Man, which airs today (29th), the Hope of singer Kim Jong-kook will be released.On this day, Running Man was given a Random 5 Second Talk mission, which requires three random questions about members within 5 seconds of the motion mission.Haha challenged and asked, Why does Kim Jong-kook often go to LA? Haha said, I have a daughter hidden in LA!He answered witty and quick, making the scene laugh.On the other hand, Kim Jong-kook, who was falsely accused, surprised everyone by answering with a happy smile, not Furious, unlike the members expectations.I even laughed when I showed up shy with my heartfelt inner feelings, saying, I wish I had a real daughter in LA, so Ill go see her every day...Kim Jong-kook Daughter Fool reservation site, which has a charm of reversal, can be found at Running Man which is broadcasted at 4:50 pm today.

On SBS's "Running Man," which airs today (29th), the Hope of singer Kim Jong-kook will be released.

On this day, Running Man was given a 'Random 5 Second Talk' mission, which requires three random questions about members within 5 seconds of the motion mission.

Haha challenged and asked, "Why does Kim Jong-kook often go to LA?" Haha said, "I have a daughter hidden in LA! "He answered witty and quick, making the scene laugh.

On the other hand, Kim Jong-kook, who was falsely accused, surprised everyone by answering with a happy smile, not Furious, unlike the members' expectations. I even laughed when I showed up shy with my heartfelt inner feelings, saying, "I wish I had a real daughter in LA, so I'll go see her every day..."

Kim Jong-kook 'Daughter Fool' reservation site, which has a charm of reversal, can be found at Running Man' which is broadcasted at 4:50 pm today.