Running Man' Kim Jong-kook reveals "I wish I had a real daughter"

Running Man Kim Jong-kook revealed Hope that she wanted a daughter.On the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 29th, it was decorated with Find a little thief and race to find the person who took Kim Jong-kooks shoes among the members.On this day, Running Man members conducted a random 5-second talk mission that required them to answer three random questions about the members within 5 seconds with a mobile mission.Haha was asked, Why does Kim Jong-kook often go to LA? And he showed off his power and answered, I have a daughter hidden in LA.However, Kim Jong-kook, unlike the members expectation, smiled and smiled, not Furious.Kim Jong-kook said, I suddenly thought I wanted to have a daughter. I would like to have a real daughter in LA, so I will go to see her every day.Meanwhile, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 4:50 pm.

Running Man' Kim Jong-kook revealed Hope that she wanted a daughter.

On the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the 29th, it was decorated with 'Find a little thief and race' to find the person who took Kim Jong-kook's shoes among the members.

On this day, Running Man members conducted a random 5-second talk mission that required them to answer three random questions about the members within 5 seconds with a mobile mission.

Haha was asked, "Why does Kim Jong-kook often go to LA?" And he showed off his power and answered, "I have a daughter hidden in LA."

However, Kim Jong-kook, unlike the members' expectation, smiled and smiled, not Furious. Kim Jong-kook said, "I suddenly thought I wanted to have a daughter." "I would like to have a real daughter in LA, so I will go to see her every day."

Meanwhile, Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 4:50 pm.