Running Man' Kim Jong-kook reveals Hope "I wish I had a daughter"

Singer Kim Jong-kook reveals Hope wants to have daughterOn SBS Running Man broadcast on the 29th, singer Kim Jong-kooks Hope was released.At the opening, the crew had breakfast dinners for the hard-working cast, but the cast members doubted what the crew continued to lose, saying, Its a prize.Kim Jong-kooks shoes disappeared as he headed to the yard for the real opening.Here, a mission called Get The Little Thief You Stealed unfolded: PD Get me some of The Little Thiefs body hints.If you unanimously arrest The Little Thief, its a success.The arrested Little Thief will carry out water bomb penalties, and on the contrary, all members will receive water bomb penalties when they fail. Running Man was given a Random 5 Second Talk mission, which requires three random questions about members within 5 seconds of the moving mission.Here Haha challenged and said, Why does Kim Jong-kook often go to LA?Haha answered the last third answer, saying, I have a daughter hidden in LA. Kim Jong-kook, who wrote an unfair falsification, said, I suddenly thought I wanted to have a real daughter in LA.Then I will go to see him every day. He laughed at the shyness with his sincere heart. Then Ji Seok-jin doubted, Then you have a real daughter? Kim Jong-kook replied, Give me your shoes.

Singer Kim Jong-kook reveals Hope wants to have daughter

On SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 29th, singer Kim Jong-kook's Hope was released.

At the opening, the crew had breakfast dinners for the hard-working cast, but the cast members doubted what the crew continued to lose, saying, "It's a prize."

Kim Jong-kook's shoes disappeared as he headed to the yard for the real opening. Here, a mission called 'Get The Little Thief You Stealed' unfolded: PD "Get me some of The Little Thief's body hints. If you unanimously arrest The Little Thief, it's a success. The arrested Little Thief will carry out water bomb penalties, and on the contrary, all members will receive water bomb penalties when they fail. "

Running Man was given a 'Random 5 Second Talk' mission, which requires three random questions about members within 5 seconds of the moving mission.

Here Haha challenged and said, "Why does Kim Jong-kook often go to LA? "Haha answered the last third answer, saying," I have a daughter hidden in LA. "

Kim Jong-kook, who wrote an unfair falsification, said, "I suddenly thought I wanted to have a real daughter in LA. Then I will go to see him every day. "He laughed at the shyness with his sincere heart. Then Ji Seok-jin doubted," Then you have a real daughter? " Kim Jong-kook replied, "Give me your shoes."