Running Man' Kim Jong-kook "I wish I had a daughter" Daughter Fools first book!

Singer Kim Jong-kooks Hope will be released on SBS Running Man, which will be broadcast today (29th).On this day, Running Man was given a random 5-second talk mission that required three random questions about members within 5 seconds of the moving mission.Haha challenged and asked, Why does Kim Jong-kook often go to LA? Haha said, I have a daughter hidden in LA!On the other hand, Kim Jong-kook, who was falsely accused, surprised everyone by answering with a happy smile, not Furious, unlike the members expectations.I even laughed when I showed up shy with my heartfelt feeling, I wish I had a real daughter in LA, and I would go to see her every day.Kim Jong-kook, a daughter fool who has a strong anti-war charm, can be found at Running Man, which is broadcasted at 4:50 pm today.

Singer Kim Jong-kook's Hope will be released on SBS Running Man', which will be broadcast today (29th).

On this day, Running Man was given a random 5-second talk mission that required three random questions about members within 5 seconds of the moving mission.

Haha challenged and asked, "Why does Kim Jong-kook often go to LA?" Haha said, "I have a daughter hidden in LA!"

On the other hand, Kim Jong-kook, who was falsely accused, surprised everyone by answering with a happy smile, not Furious, unlike the members' expectations. I even laughed when I showed up shy with my heartfelt feeling, "I wish I had a real daughter in LA, and I would go to see her every day."

Kim Jong-kook, a daughter fool who has a strong anti-war charm, can be found at Running Man, which is broadcasted at 4:50 pm today.