Tom Cruise, who found "Running Man," kind of heart love "I learned it."

Tom Cruise, Henry Carville and Simon Pegg, who found Running Man, performed heart charm.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, the meeting with world stars such as members and Tom Cruise was drawn and focused attention.Tom Cruise, Henry Carville and Simon Pegg appeared with a bright smile with the start of the second part.The Running Man members were thrilled to greet Tom Cruise, Henry Carville and Simon Pegg, shake hands and shake hands.Tom Cruise said, It is a good show and I am glad to be on this show. This is my ninth visit to Korea.Henry Carville said, Im new to Korea, Im so excited and excited, I thank you for inviting me, and Simon Pegg said, This is my second time, Im enjoying this time.I learned my finger heart, too, he said himself.Tom Cruise and Henry Carville were all hearts and made a laugh. Tom Cruise drew hearts with his elbows and played with his pockets.Hollywood stars Tom Cruise, Henry Carville and Simon Pegg, who have recently visited Korea for two nights and three days, have gathered topics ahead of the release of the movie Mission Impossible: Fallout.The Running Man members were given the mission to find three secretly hidden members of the rival M agency, as the R agency agents, the top intelligence agency.Tom Cruise, Henry Carville and Simon Pegg were given the role of senior agents during the M period.

Tom Cruise, Henry Carville and Simon Pegg, who found 'Running Man', performed heart charm.

On SBS 'Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, the meeting with world stars such as members and Tom Cruise was drawn and focused attention.

Tom Cruise, Henry Carville and Simon Pegg appeared with a bright smile with the start of the second part. The "Running Man" members were thrilled to greet Tom Cruise, Henry Carville and Simon Pegg, shake hands and shake hands.

Tom Cruise said, "It is a good show and I am glad to be on this show. This is my ninth visit to Korea.

Henry Carville said, "I'm new to Korea, I'm so excited and excited, I thank you for inviting me," and Simon Pegg said, "This is my second time, I'm enjoying this time. I learned my finger heart, too," he said himself.

Tom Cruise and Henry Carville were all hearts and made a laugh. Tom Cruise drew hearts with his elbows and played with his pockets.

Hollywood stars Tom Cruise, Henry Carville and Simon Pegg, who have recently visited Korea for two nights and three days, have gathered topics ahead of the release of the movie 'Mission Impossible: Fallout'.

The 'Running Man' members were given the mission to find three secretly hidden members of the rival M agency, as the R agency agents, the top intelligence agency. Tom Cruise, Henry Carville and Simon Pegg were given the role of senior agents during the M period.