"Running Man" Black Pink "Yang Hyun-suk, please let me come back twice a year."

Black Pink, who appeared in Running Man, floated Video letter toward YG Yang Hyun-suk.SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the 15th, was held at a cool water park with a summer special feature, and Black Pink JiSoo and Jenny Kim, actor Han Eun-jung, singer Hwang Chi-yeol, Bora from SeSTa, and actor Pyo Ye-jin appeared as guests.When asked about the recent opening, JiSoo and Jenny Kim said, We have been resting for a year.Then, the members of the Uncle Running Man uncle fan said, Have you been resting for a year?Jenny Kim and JiSoo were lucky to say, Hello, boss, its us.In the passive appearance of Black Pink, Running Man members once again demanded a strong video letter, saying, Tell me strong, I am afraid of the boss and I did a ventriloquist.Back in control, Black Pink sent a video letter to Yang Hyun-suk.May I have to make a comeback twice a year, boss, said Jenny Kim, and JiSoo responded, Yes, we have to do it now.In Black Pinks words, the Running Man men said, You saw the boss, and Let me come back twice a year.In particular, Yang said, Yang, I do not know where Yang is, but I am Namwon Yang.I hope you will continue to see Black Pink as the same Yang. He laughed at the fanship by using the wrong surname.Meanwhile, Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 4:50 pm.

Black Pink, who appeared in Running Man', floated Video letter toward YG Yang Hyun-suk.

SBS Running Man', which was broadcast on the 15th, was held at a cool water park with a summer special feature, and Black Pink JiSoo and Jenny Kim, actor Han Eun-jung, singer Hwang Chi-yeol, Bora from SeSTa, and actor Pyo Ye-jin appeared as guests.

When asked about the recent opening, JiSoo and Jenny Kim said, "We have been resting for a year." Then, the members of the Uncle Running Man 'uncle fan said, "Have you been resting for a year?"

Jenny Kim and JiSoo were lucky to say, "Hello, boss, it's us." In the passive appearance of Black Pink, Running Man' members once again demanded a strong Video letter, saying, "Tell me strong", "I am afraid of the boss" and "I did a ventriloquist".

Back in control, Black Pink sent a Video letter to Yang Hyun-suk. “May I have to make a comeback twice a year, boss,” said Jenny Kim, and JiSoo responded, “Yes, we have to do it now.”

In Black Pink's words, the Running Man' men said, "You saw the boss," and "Let me come back twice a year." In particular, Yang said, "Yang, I do not know where Yang is, but I am Namwon Yang. I hope you will continue to see Black Pink as the same Yang. "He laughed at the fanship by using the wrong surname.

Meanwhile, Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 4:50 pm.