Running Man' BLACKPINK Jenny Kim, also adored with tears

Running Man BLACKPINK Jenny Kim showed cuteness in Daesung wailing.On the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 15th, it was decorated with a summer special couple race.Hwang Chi-yeul, Han Eun-jung, Bora, Hwang Chi-yeul, Pyo Ye-jin, BLACKPINK Jenny Kim and JiSoo have been guests.On this day, Hwang Chi-yeul - Song Ji-hyo, Han Eun-jung - Yoo Jae-seok, Bora - Ji Seok-jin, Pyo Ye-jin - Yang Se-chan, BLACKPINK Jenny Kim - Lee Kwang-soo JiSoo - Kim Jong-guk were paired.Jenny Kim, who chose the horror room, led Lee Kwang-soo, saying, I will take the lead. But as soon as I entered the horror room, I saw tears.In the end, Jenny Kim said, I think there is someone here, I think it will surprise you. Lee Kwang-soo set up Jenny Kim behind and led the way.Jenny Kim, who came out of the horror room, appeared in a tearful state and surprised the members.At this time, the production team said, You lost, and Jenny Kim cried and said, I know.

Running Man' BLACKPINK Jenny Kim showed cuteness in Daesung wailing.

On the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 15th, it was decorated with a summer special couple race. Hwang Chi-yeul, Han Eun-jung, Bora, Hwang Chi-yeul, Pyo Ye-jin, BLACKPINK Jenny Kim and JiSoo have been guests.

On this day, Hwang Chi-yeul - Song Ji-hyo, Han Eun-jung - Yoo Jae-seok, Bora - Ji Seok-jin, Pyo Ye-jin - Yang Se-chan, BLACKPINK Jenny Kim - Lee Kwang-soo JiSoo - Kim Jong-guk were paired.

Jenny Kim, who chose the horror room, led Lee Kwang-soo, saying, "I will take the lead." But as soon as I entered the horror room, I saw tears.

In the end, Jenny Kim said, "I think there is someone here, I think it will surprise you." Lee Kwang-soo set up Jenny Kim behind and led the way.

Jenny Kim, who came out of the horror room, appeared in a tearful state and surprised the members. At this time, the production team said, "You lost," and Jenny Kim cried and said, "I know."