Running Man' Black Pink Jenny Kim, cute bangson... to final penalty

Running Man Black Pinks Jenny Kim and Lee Kwang-soo ended up with a final penalty.On SBS Good Sunday - Running Man broadcast on the 15th, Jenny Kim was drawn to tears in the horror room.On this day, Ji Seok-jin & Bora, Yoo Jae-Suk & Han Eun-jung, Lee Kwang-soo & Jenny Kim, Kim Jong Kook & Ji-soo, Yang Se-chan & Pyo Ye-jin, Haha & Jeon So-min, Song Ji-hyo &The second round Get Me is a mission where two couples choose one of the horror rooms and mirror rooms, respectively.Jenny Kim said she would go to the horror room at Hahas words that the horror room was not scary.Jenny Kim expressed confidence to Lee Kwang-soo, saying, If I do not have myself, I will go first.But Jenny Kim turned around and laughed at me as soon as she entered.Jenny Kim said, I said I did not surprise you. I said that I was not afraid of this.When Jenny Kim was so scared, Lee Kwang-soo, one of the cowards in Running Man, came out.Jenny Kim, who escaped safely, cried sadly, saying, I thought it would be okay to say that there was nothing surprising, but I was scared.Lee Kwang-soo teased the members, saying, I am the most coward I have ever seen in my life.When Jenny Kim said I told you Im not scared towards Haha, the arrow of criticism returned to Haha; however, Haha said, Its really so cute.I made this, he said proudly.Later on in the final race, Jenny Kim tried to ride a scary ride, but Lee Kwang-soo said: Dont bluff.You do not believe that it looks a little bit like a bluff style when I look at it, Jenny Kim emphasized. This is real. It was real to ride well, but when Race started, Jenny Kim laughed tiredly, saying in 30 seconds, I dont have physical strength, Im weak on the stairs.Jenny Kim & Lee Kwang-soo will face Pyo Ye-jin & Yang Se-chan in Death Match.The last thing is not going to take, its not the top, Im sure, said Jenny Kim, who was a slam-banger throughout the race, opting for Pyo Ye-jins bag.But the bomb came out, and the two were given final penalties.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

Running Man' Black Pinks Jenny Kim and Lee Kwang-soo ended up with a final penalty.

On SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man' broadcast on the 15th, Jenny Kim was drawn to tears in the horror room.

On this day, Ji Seok-jin & Bora, Yoo Jae-Suk & Han Eun-jung, Lee Kwang-soo & Jenny Kim, Kim Jong Kook & Ji-soo, Yang Se-chan & Pyo Ye-jin, Haha & Jeon So-min, Song Ji-hyo & The second round 'Get Me' is a mission where two couples choose one of the horror rooms and mirror rooms, respectively.

Jenny Kim said she would go to the horror room at Haha's words that the horror room was not scary. Jenny Kim expressed confidence to Lee Kwang-soo, saying, "If I do not have myself, I will go first." But Jenny Kim turned around and laughed at me as soon as she entered.

Jenny Kim said, "I said I did not surprise you. I said that I was not afraid of this." When Jenny Kim was so scared, Lee Kwang-soo, one of the cowards in Running Man', came out. Jenny Kim, who escaped safely, cried sadly, saying, "I thought it would be okay to say that there was nothing surprising, but I was scared."

Lee Kwang-soo teased the members, saying, "I am the most coward I have ever seen in my life." When Jenny Kim said "I told you I'm not scared" towards Haha, the arrow of criticism returned to Haha; however, Haha said, "It's really so cute. I made this," he said proudly.

Later on in the final Race, Jenny Kim tried to ride a scary ride, but Lee Kwang-soo said: "Don't bluff. You do not believe that it looks a little bit like a bluff style when I look at it, "Jenny Kim emphasized." This is real. " It was real to ride well, but when Race started, Jenny Kim laughed tiredly, saying in 30 seconds, "I don't have physical strength, I'm weak on the stairs."

Jenny Kim & Lee Kwang-soo will face Pyo Ye-jin & Yang Se-chan in Death Match. "The last thing is not going to take, it's not the top, I'm sure," said Jenny Kim, who was a slam-banger throughout the Race, opting for Pyo Ye-jin's bag. But the bomb came out, and the two were given final penalties.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen