"About the cross-examination alumni...": Why did Park Seo-joon do it?

If most celebrities have a romance rumor with their counterparts who were working on it, they cancel the interview; not everyone does, but 80% Lee Tzsche cancellation.Nevertheless, Park Seo-joon, 30, gave Choices an interview as a window to tell the fans who watched his work.I knew there would be a lot of questions about romance rumor, but I did not care.However, Park Seo-joon, who faced in an interview, was embarrassed and was seen as a mid-term gibberish.In the middle of the interview, there was a question about actor Park Min-young, not romance rumor Park Min-young, and the direction of the interview was blurred from that time on.When asked about his breathing with Park Min-young, he said: It was awkward when I first took an act.Because the goal consciousness that I want to do this work is the same, not only the two but also the bishop and the director are the same goals, so I was able to talk freely when talking about the work. I do not think anyone understands Lee Young-joon as much as I do. The other person does the same.(Park Min-young) I talked a lot, and when I had a disagreement, I went to the contact point, and there were many things I thought in common and I coordinated a lot in it.I think there was a perfect breath, he said.When I first saw the script, Kim Mi-so was the only character who was perfect, but he was good at the center. Other characters were all strong.I tried to ask a lot about empathy, and there were many situations to talk and there was a lot of time to talk. So far, the answer to Park Min-young and breathing is correct: from then on, it was incomprehensible: The shooting took more than a year and a half, but it took me more than three and a half months.The script work was long in the middle, and as the casting process was delayed, it felt like a rush.I wondered if the director would be like that, and it took more than a month to work on the script even after I confirmed the TVN formation and heard that Park Jun-hwa was directing it. Someone didnt even stop talking in the middle and was answering questions about Park Min-young and breathing.What does it take a year to shoot? What does it mean to answer a question and not be able to do Choices after seeing the draft? When I finished, everyone tilted their heads.When asked about the romance rumor, he said, Is it a question about the romance rumor from now on? Is it just talking about it for the rest of the time?I dont know what anyone said I was asking you, and I refrained from mentioning the name Park Min-young as much as I could during the interview.

If most celebrities have a romance rumor with their counterparts Who were working on it, they cancel the interview; not everyone does, but 80% Lee Tzsche cancellation.

Nevertheless, Park Seo-joon, 30, gave Choices an interview as a window to tell the fans Who watched his work. I knew there would be a lot of questions about romance rumor, but I did not care.

However, Park Seo-joon, Who faced in an interview, was embarrassed and was seen as a mid-term gibberish. In the middle of the interview, there was a question about 'actor' Park Min-young, not 'romance rumor' Park Min-young, and the direction of the interview was blurred from that time on.

When asked about his breathing with Park Min-young, he said: "It was awkward when I first took an act. Because the goal consciousness that I want to do this work is the same, not only the two but also the bishop and the director are the same goals, so I was able to talk freely when talking about the work. " "I do not think anyone understands Lee Young-joon as much as I do. The other person does the same. (Park Min-young) I talked a lot, and when I had a disagreement, I went to the contact point, and there were many things I thought in common and I coordinated a lot in it. I think there was a perfect breath," he said.

"When I first saw the script, Kim Mi-so was the only character Who was perfect, but he was good at the center. Other characters were all strong. I tried to ask a lot about empathy, and there were many situations to talk and there was a lot of time to talk. "

So far, the answer to Park Min-young and breathing is correct: from then on, it was incomprehensible: "The shooting took more than a year and a half, but it took me more than three and a half months. The script work was long in the middle, and as the casting process was delayed, it felt like a rush. I wondered if the director would be like that, and it took more than a month to work on the script even after I confirmed the TVN formation and heard that Park Jun-hwa was directing it. "

Someone didn't even stop talking in the middle and was answering questions about Park Min-young and breathing. What does it take a year to shoot? What does it mean to answer a question and not be able to do Choices after seeing the draft? When I finished, everyone tilted their heads.

When asked about the romance rumor, he said, "Is it a question about the romance rumor from now on? Is it just talking about it for the rest of the time?" I don’t know what anyone said I was asking you, and I refrained from mentioning the name “Park Min-young” as much as I could during the interview.