Park Seo-joon "Love? There's nothing to cover up if you get a chance...MarriAge is still" (Interview)

Park Seo-joon has commented on his actual love style.At a cafe in Nonhyun-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the 31st, an interview with Park Seo-joon, who appeared on TVN Why Secretary Kim Will Do It, was conducted recently.Park Seo-joon played the role of Lee Young-joon, the beginner of the love affair of the end of Narcissism, in Why Secretary Kim Will Do It, and presented a straight romance for Park Min-young.In the interview on the sweet and gentle love show by Park Seo-joon, the question about the actual love style of Park Seo-joon continued.The more I think about it, the less time I have.In the early 20s, I thought a lot and put a little more emphasis on the other persons opinion. Now, if I have a chance, I think it will be impossible to cover it.(Laughing) I think theres something that makes Age a little cautious about dating.Park Seo-joon said that if he had a chance, he would not have to cover up. But Park Seo-joons answer to the marriage was still.I dont think its easy. Marriage is a little ridiculous for me right now.I dont know what else will change in my life, but I think marriage is a turning point in my life, and I dont even know what it will be.(Laughing) I think its so important that someday well have a marriage, but when it comes, I think well try to be serious and wise.

Park Seo-joon has commented on his actual love style.

At a cafe in Nonhyun-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the 31st, an interview with Park Seo-joon, who appeared on TVN Why Secretary Kim Will Do It, was conducted recently.

Park Seo-joon played the role of Lee Young-joon, the beginner of the love affair of the end of Narcissism, in Why Secretary Kim Will Do It, and presented a straight romance for Park Min-young. In the interview on the sweet and gentle love show by Park Seo-joon, the question about the actual love style of Park Seo-joon continued.

“The more I think about it, the less time I have. In the early 20s, I thought a lot and put a little more emphasis on the other person's opinion. Now, if I have a chance, I think it will be impossible to cover it. (Laughing) I think there’s something that makes Age a little cautious about dating.”

Park Seo-joon said that if he had a chance, he would not have to cover up. But Park Seo-joon’s answer to the marriAge was “still.”

“I don’t think it’s easy. MarriAge is a little ridiculous for me right now. I don’t know what else will change in my life, but I think marriAge is a turning point in my life, and I don’t even know what it will be. (Laughing) I think it’s so important that someday we’ll have a marriAge, but when it comes, I think we’ll try to be serious and wise.”