New East W, affectionate Baekho birthday celebration "I want to bite you"

Group New East W delivered a loving birthday message to member Baekho.New East W leader JR celebrated Baekhos birthday with a sketchbook message on his Instagram on the afternoon of the 20th.In the short video, JR said, Happy birthday, Dongho, please. Later, I would like to bite you.Member Ren also released a short video on his Instagram, saying, Congratulations on your birthday.In the video, he expressed his affection, saying, I want Dongho to always show a lot of bright looks like now, and I want you to be healthy and happy. I love you so much.In particular, he showed the real sense of the 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympic mascot Baekhorang in the video.On the other hand, Baekho, who celebrated his 24th birthday on the same day, will set up the stage of Dejabu at MBC Show! Music Core with JR, Ren and Aron.

Group New East W delivered a loving birthday message to member Baekho.

New East W leader JR celebrated Baekho's birthday with a sketchbook message on his Instagram on the afternoon of the 20th.

In the short video, JR said, 'Happy birthday, Dongho, please.' Later, I would like to bite you.'

Member Ren also released a short video on his Instagram, saying, "Congratulations on your birthday." In the video, he expressed his affection, saying, "I want Dongho to always show a lot of bright looks like now, and I want you to be healthy and happy. I love you so much.

In particular, he showed the real sense of the 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympic mascot Baekhorang in the video.

On the other hand, Baekho, who celebrated his 24th birthday on the same day, will set up the stage of Dejabu at MBC Show! Music Core with JR, Ren and Aron.