Myteen "All of the members were staying at the hostel, never fought loud."

<p>Myteen who struck the door of the singing world with putting the refreshing flavor flew forward in tremendously returned to SHE BAD for the first time in a year. Myteen met with bnt who succeeded in turning 180 degrees so as not to see the first collection of songs from song atmosphere to song lyrics, concepts with a song expressing the heart of a man trying to give up to an attractive woman.</p><p>Myteen warmly painted the painting shooting scene, from a denim look expressing the boys appearance to a concept boasted with shirts and pants and a concept boasted of Dendeham by Myteen in a total of two photograph collections .</p><p>Lets introduce a new song first in an interview that followed after the shooting of the gravure title song SHE BAD takes a pose to leave the opponents lip, clavicle and other kisses in the refined bit Characteristics of the choreographer To tell the story Bix senior citizen choreographed the choreographed guidance directly, Of course, you can survive the necessity to strive was missed even advice such as advice and facial expressions I introduced. Subsequently, I also telled the story of practicing by referring to poses and facial expressions on the stage of Bicks, a bulletproof boy who showed a stage with a feeling similar to a completely different concept.</p><p>Myteen telling the story that seven members use the same room all over the place to live a life and give surprises. Although members use the same room, there is no big trouble reliably. It is told that Song Yun Bin can not be most organized in the members while also being said to just occasionally contend for a beautiful problem and made a point of laughter at the scene.</p><p>Id like to challenge a powerful and funky feel like EXO cocopop on the question of whether there is a concept Id like to do someday. If you become a top star like other Idol seniors, I want to do a lot of tours and I dream of Idol who can contribute to society so that I can receive social attention. Issued a mature answer.</p><p>The concern for each member grew and I never heard of each story. First, similar When asked whether there is a star, Shinjunsopu is a similar are the people you hear talk about is too many. Lee Na Young, resin, Seo Kang-joon, including the senior too many nicknames is thousand of the face  It seems there has never been anything that I felt it was good on my own, but I would like to convey a disgusting delusion that is decorated to stand on the stage but it seems to be illegitimate when I see all the makeup removed. Also. The youngest child Hansle said, Nickname from school days is Lee Kwang-senpa, whether it is tall or not, and the members shared empathy. Song Yun Bin tells the icon Jung Chan-woo and a puzzled episode, People who went to Hongda to play with members will gather, I am Alabuwa How to ask if there is Jung Chan-woo icon I found out that it was a misunderstanding, and a lot of foreign fans outside the store gathered, he laughed.</p><p>When Myteen asked about personal activities as the number of Idol is larger, Shin Jun-sup appeared in the car who was interested in acting recently in the drama My name is Gangnam beauty with Chowou senior child It was decided to do. Actually, I was laughing to see a comment that I was more embarrassed because I was embarrassed than I was, I laughed at the comment that I see age coming in. Leader Ouz is acting as a person in charge of talking in the team, acting as an artistic program reporter with a good word I want to challenge, the National Constitution said confidently confidently that I often have vocal cord copying, I have myself, and when I appear in a talk show, I often show it.  In the question Song Yun Bin replied I want to be the Crown Prince of OST Prince who will succeed Baek Ji-young seniors though it is a lot of opportunities to participate in OST Hobby is interested in fishermen in the city I told the wind that I wanted to see.</p><p>Tianjin said, Shinny Temin seniors are role models, fans, we monitor the stage and strive to learn good points, Tianjin said in response to the question whether it was a fan, It was an enthusiastic fan only to purchase a girls sale album and I was very fond of Mina seniors among them.  Meanwhile, Song Yun Bin admired that the challenging case of Idols best appearance is It is a visual at a level that is not talkative, everyone is sympathizing.</p><p>Tianjin answered Unsee Ye Bin and the student days together with the Raines Hong Ungi, who is closely related to each other and sharing support as a fellow questioning force in the entertainment industry Tianjin said, Since we are in Gwangju A friend who practiced after watching the audition is a diamond member (period) Huyoung sister, I am having a close relationship with him now, he told me an unexpected friendship.</p><p>The fact that it showed us a new appearance through the JTBC survival program Mix Nine also said that the national constitution There was difficulty in mind, such as appearing on the broadcast and editing his own figure, I seemed to have shed tears with thanksgiving Yang Hyung-seok representative examined, while saying the reasons why Sihon Kim, Kun - changed the name of activity in Shihon also Shihon is a pseudonym Kim, Kun - This name is real name Mix Nine and there are many people who search with Kim, Kun - and reverted to real name. </p><p>Tianjin adhering to a hair color which always plays plump always said that There are many advice that bright hair looks good on the periphery, it seems that he was doing various hair colors, and there is an idea to challenge if there are new colors in the future Ohns who served as a leader even though there is an answer type told the brother s appreciation that There is a type that gives consideration to a lot even in the situation where my brother is a leader and I can be a good leader. Last boy Hansle also said It takes care more carefully than pointing out whether the age difference with the elder brothers is a little from that point, we will give consideration to all of our older brothers. The final interview that boys will be proud of all the older brothers Finished.</p><p>Editor: Lee Hee Jun Photos: Gimtayan Costume: FRJ Jeans, Berry Nine Flux, General Idea Standard, Pig Million Shoes: Lecoch Hair: Bayer Hair Makeup Gan Jie Jin, Deputy Secretary of Sindajon Makeup: Bayer Hair Make Kim · Yen Ledger, Ring Designer</p><p>Provide article information</p>

Myteen who struck the door of the singing world with putting the refreshing flavor flew forward in "tremendously" returned to "SHE BAD" for the first time in a year. Myteen met with bnt who succeeded in turning 180 degrees so as not to see the first collection of songs from song atmosphere to song lyrics, concepts with a song expressing the heart of a man trying to give up to an attractive woman.

Myteen warmly painted the painting shooting scene, from a denim look expressing the boy's appearance to a concept boasted with shirts and pants and a concept boasted of Dendeham by Myteen in a total of two photograph collections .

Let's introduce a new song first in an interview that followed after the shooting of the gravure "title song" SHE BAD "takes a pose to leave the opponent's lip, clavicle and other kisses in the refined bit Characteristics of the choreographer "To tell the story" Bix senior citizen choreographed the choreographed guidance directly, "Of course, you can survive the necessity to strive" was missed even advice such as advice and facial expressions "I introduced. Subsequently, I also telled the story of practicing by referring to poses and facial expressions on the stage of Bicks, a bulletproof boy who showed a stage with a feeling similar to a completely different concept.

Myteen telling the story that seven members use the same room all over the place to live a life and give surprises. "Although members use the same room, there is no big trouble reliably. It is told that Song Yun Bin can not be most organized in the members while also being said to just occasionally contend for a beautiful problem "and made a point of laughter at the scene.

I'd like to challenge a powerful and funky feel like "EXO" cocopop "on the question of whether there is a concept I'd like to do someday." If you become a top star like other Idol seniors, I want to do a lot of tours and I dream of Idol who can contribute to society so that I can receive social attention. "Issued a mature answer.

The concern for each member grew and I never heard of each story. First, similar When asked whether there is a star, Shinjunsopu is a "similar are the people you hear talk about is too many. Lee Na Young, resin, Seo Kang-joon, including the senior too many nicknames is" thousand of the face " "It seems there has never been anything that I felt it was good on my own, but I would like to convey a disgusting delusion that is decorated to stand on the stage but it seems to be illegitimate when I see all the makeup removed. Also. The youngest child Hansle said, "Nickname from school days is Lee Kwang-senpa, whether it is tall or not," and the members shared empathy. Song Yun Bin tells the icon Jung Chan-woo and a puzzled episode, "People who went to Hongda to play with members will gather, I am Alabuwa How to ask if there is Jung Chan-woo icon I found out that it was a misunderstanding, and a lot of foreign fans outside the store gathered, "he laughed.

When Myteen asked about personal activities as the number of Idol is larger, Shin Jun-sup appeared in the car who was interested in acting recently in the drama "My name is Gangnam beauty" with Chowou senior child It was decided to do. Actually, I was laughing to see a comment that I was more embarrassed because I was embarrassed than I was, I laughed at the comment that I see age coming in. "Leader Ouz is acting as a person in charge of talking in the team, acting as an artistic program reporter with a good word I want to challenge, "the National Constitution said confidently confidently that" I often have vocal cord copying, I have myself, and when I appear in a talk show, I often show it. " In the question Song Yun Bin replied "I want to be the Crown Prince of OST Prince who will succeed Baek Ji-young seniors though it is a lot of opportunities to participate in OST" Hobby is interested in "fishermen in the city" I told the wind that I wanted to see.

Tianjin said, "Shinny Temin seniors are role models, fans, we monitor the stage and strive to learn good points," Tianjin said in response to the question "whether it was a fan, It was an enthusiastic fan only to purchase a girls' sale album and I was very fond of Mina seniors among them. " Meanwhile, Song Yun Bin admired that the challenging case of Idol's best appearance is "It is a visual at a level that is not talkative, everyone is sympathizing."

Tianjin answered "Unsee Ye Bin and the student days together with the Raines Hong Ungi, who is closely related to each other and sharing support" as a fellow questioning force in the entertainment industry Tianjin said, "Since we are in Gwangju A friend who practiced after watching the audition is a diamond member (period) Huyoung sister, I am having a close relationship with him now, "he told me an unexpected friendship.

The fact that it showed us a new appearance through the JTBC survival program "Mix Nine" also said that the national constitution "There was difficulty in mind, such as appearing on the broadcast and editing his own figure, I seemed to have shed tears with thanksgiving Yang Hyung-seok representative examined, "while saying the reasons why Sihon Kim, Kun - changed the name of activity in Shihon also" Shihon is a pseudonym Kim, Kun - This name is real name "Mix Nine" and there are many people who search with Kim, Kun - and reverted to real name. "

Tianjin adhering to a hair color which always plays plump always said that "There are many advice that bright hair looks good on the periphery, it seems that he was doing various hair colors, and there is an idea to challenge if there are new colors in the future" Ohns who served as a leader even though there is an answer type told the brother 's appreciation that "There is a type that gives consideration to a lot even in the situation where my brother is a leader and I can be a good leader". Last boy Hansle also said "It takes care more carefully than pointing out whether the age difference with the elder brothers is a little from that point, we will give consideration to all of our older brothers." The final interview that boys will be proud of all the older brothers Finished.

Editor: Lee Hee Jun Photos: Gimtayan Costume: FRJ Jeans, Berry Nine Flux, General Idea Standard, Pig Million Shoes: Lecoch Hair: Bayer Hair Makeup Gan Jie Jin, Deputy Secretary of Sindajon Makeup: Bayer Hair Make Kim · Yen Ledger, Ring Designer

Provide article information