"My girl, she's so beautiful..."Kim's secretary, Park Seo-joon, a man who made it upright and excited.

Why is Kim Secretary? Park Seo-joon was tickling to viewers with the appearance of A heroine.In TVNs drama Why is Secretary Kim doing that? broadcast on the 4th, Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young) and Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon) who started full-fledged straight love were portrayed.Lee Yeongjun showed the aspect of straight A loved one for Kim Miso.He broke up with Kim Mi-so and returned home, and returned to Kim Mi-so and said, I came to see you all night, and I came to see you all night.I never give Kim twice, I want to give him three more chances, two more, a chance to see me, she said, hugging her.Lee Yeongjun also hugged Kim Mi-so on the street and called out My Girl!, drawing peoples attention.Lee Yeongjun, who reveals affection without a back-to-back measure, was pleased with the audience.The next day Lee Yeongjun hugged Kim Mi-so and showed his affection in the vice chairmans office.Lee Yeongjun said, I looked at the person I was sleeping and where are you going? After holding Kim Mi-so, If you wake up your desire to sleep, you can do this.Im not going to control the speed of running now, he said.There were trial and error as it was still clumsy in love.Lee Yeongjun started to do his own detailed work to care for Kim Mi-so, and Kim Mi-so felt uncomfortable with Lee Yeongjuns consideration.The relationship between the two became a bit estranged, but Lee Yeongjun soon went to Kim Mi-so and reached out the hand of reconciliation.He said, And I can not get angry because I am so pretty. He kissed Kim Mi-so in front of the wardrobe and confirmed his love.It is a gesture that is full of excitement, gestures and actions that show off the character sudden but pleasant.Park Seo-joon is also enjoying the audiences favorable response by enjoying Lee Yeongjun character with light acting and dialogue tone.Lee Yeongjun, who started to love Kim Mi-so in earnest, is interested in how much more viewers will be able to shake their hearts in the future.TVN Why is Secretary Kim doing that broadcast screen

'Why is Kim Secretary?' Park Seo-joon was tickling to viewers with the appearance of 'A heroine'.

In TVN's Drama "Why is Secretary Kim doing that?" broadcast on the 4th, Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young) and Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon) who started full-fledged straight love were portrayed.

Lee Yeongjun showed the aspect of 'straight A loved one' for Kim Miso. He broke up with Kim Mi-so and returned home, and returned to Kim Mi-so and said, "I came to see you all night, and I came to see you all night." I never give Kim twice, I want to give him three more chances, two more, a chance to see me," she said, hugging her.

Lee Yeongjun also hugged Kim Mi-so on the street and called out "My Girl!", drawing people's attention. Lee Yeongjun, who reveals affection without a back-to-back measure, was pleased with the audience.

The next day Lee Yeongjun hugged Kim Mi-so and showed his affection in the vice chairman's office. Lee Yeongjun said, "I looked at the person I was sleeping and where are you going?" After holding Kim Mi-so, "If you wake up your desire to sleep, you can do this. I'm not going to control the speed of running now," he said.

There were trial and error as it was still clumsy in love. Lee Yeongjun started to do his own detailed work to care for Kim Mi-so, and Kim Mi-so felt uncomfortable with Lee Yeongjun's consideration. The relationship between the two became a bit estranged, but Lee Yeongjun soon went to Kim Mi-so and reached out the hand of reconciliation.

He said, "And I can not get angry because I am so pretty." He kissed Kim Mi-so in front of the wardrobe and confirmed his love. It is a gesture that is full of excitement, gestures and actions that show off the character 'sudden but pleasant'.

Park Seo-joon is also enjoying the audience's favorable response by enjoying Lee Yeongjun character with light Acting and dialogue tone. Lee Yeongjun, who started to love Kim Mi-so in earnest, is interested in how much more viewers will be able to shake their hearts in the future.

TVN 'Why is Secretary Kim doing that' broadcast screen