Moon So-ri and Park Hyung-sik star 'Jurors' crank-in

The Jurors, which reconstructed the actual events of the National Participation trial, which was first introduced in Korea in 2008, is a story about ordinary people who became Jurors in their first National Participation trial,The human character of the ordinary eight Jurors who wanted to keep common sense, even though they do not know the law, will be drawn with lively development.Actor Moon So-ri, who expanded his range to directing, played the role of Kim Jun-kyum, the judge who led the first national participation trial, where the attention of the whole nation was concentrated in Jurors.Moon So-ri, who is divided into a judge with the conviction that the judge should speak by judgment, is expected to lead the drama and show the power of a new female character.Park Hyung-sik, who stands out in the drama, is the last Juror Kwon Nam-woo of Juror and deVs on the screen.Kwon Nam-woo is a person who has become a Juror and participated in the trial. He lacks expertise and determination, but the wrong best and sincerity make a new phase of the trial.In addition to Park Hyung-sik, the first Juror group in Korea joins actors White spot, Kim Mi-kyung, Yoon Kyung-ho, Seo Jung-yeon, Jo Han-cheol, Kim Hong-pa and Cho Soo-hyang.Moon So-ri said, It is a movie in which all the actors appearing as Juror are the main characters.I hope that everyone will gather their hearts and do well together. Park Hyung-sik said, I always value the first step.I am grateful for the good story with my good seniors. I will do my best as it is a new Top Model for me. I think its a great luck to work with such a great actor in my first work, and I think I can do it well, said Hong Seung-wan.Moon So-ri, I hope everyone does a good job, a movie thats the main character, screen de V Park Hyung-sik, will do the best we can as the new Top Model.

The 'Jurors', which reconstructed the actual events of the National participation trial, which was first introduced in Korea in 2008, is a story about ordinary people who became Jurors in their first National participation trial,

The human character of the ordinary eight Jurors who wanted to keep common sense, even though they do not know the law, will be drawn with lively development.

Actor Moon So-ri, who expanded his range to directing, played the role of 'Kim Jun-kyum', the judge who led the first National participation trial, where the attention of the whole nation was concentrated in 'Jurors'. Moon So-ri, who is divided into a judge with the conviction that "the judge should speak by judgment," is expected to lead the drama and show the power of a new female character.

Park Hyung-sik, who stands out in the drama, is the last Juror 'Kwon Nam-woo' of 'Juror' and deVs on the screen. 'Kwon Nam-woo' is a person who has become a Juror and participated in the trial. He lacks expertise and determination, but the wrong best and sincerity make a new phase of the trial.

In addition to Park Hyung-sik, the first Juror group in Korea joins actors White spot, Kim Mi-kyung, Yoon Kyung-ho, Seo Jung-yeon, Jo Han-cheol, Kim Hong-pa and Cho Soo-hyang.

Moon So-ri said, "It is a movie in which all the actors appearing as Juror are the main characters. I hope that everyone will gather their hearts and do well together. "Park Hyung-sik said," I always value the first step. I am grateful for the good story with my good seniors. I will do my best as it is a new Top Model for me. "

"I think it's a great luck to work with such a great actor in my first work, and I think I can do it well," said Hong Seung-wan.

Moon So-ri, "I hope everyone does a good job, a movie that's the main character," screen de V Park Hyung-sik, "will do the best we can as the new Top Model."