TWICE Nayeon, world's cute debut 1000 days Selfie..."Thank you and happiness."

Group TWICE Nayeon celebrated its debut 1000 days as Selfie.Nayeon said through the official SNS of TWICE on the morning of the 15th, I would have been exceptionally tired and hot today.I really should have laughed more and talked more, but Im sorry, but I was able to record well because I had a lot of ones.I did not have a performance at 500 days, but I was happy and happy for Hi# 1000 days with 1000 days selfie instead. Nayeon looked cute as she made a number fabric through four Selfie chapters; in another photo, she left a cute look with Momo.TWICE released its debut albums The Story Begins (THE STORY BEGINS) and Elegantly (OOH-AHHH) on October 20, 2015, and it celebrated its debut of 1000 days based on today (July 15, 2018).Dance the Night Away is on the 7th day of the public and debut 1000 days at 9:00 am on the 15th, Melon, Stone Music Entertainment, Bucks, Monkey 3 and other domestic real-time music charts are steadily popular.TWICE Official SNS
Group TWICE Nayeon celebrated its debut 1000 days as Selfie.Nayeon said through the official SNS of TWICE on the morning of the 15th, I would have been exceptionally tired and hot today.I really should have laughed more and talked more, but Im sorry, but I was able to record well because I had a lot of ones.I did not have a performance at 500 days, but I was happy and happy for Hi# 1000 days with 1000 days selfie instead. Nayeon looked cute as she made a number fabric through four Selfie chapters; in another photo, she left a cute look with Momo.TWICE released its debut albums The Story Begins (THE STORY BEGINS) and Elegantly (OOH-AHHH) on October 20, 2015, and it celebrated its debut of 1000 days based on today (July 15, 2018).Dance the Night Away is on the 7th day of the public and debut 1000 days at 9:00 am on the 15th, Melon, Stone Music Entertainment, Bucks, Monkey 3 and other domestic real-time music charts are steadily popular.TWICE Official SNS

Group TWICE Nayeon celebrated its debut 1000 days as Selfie.

Nayeon said through the official SNS of TWICE on the morning of the 15th, "I would have been exceptionally tired and hot today. I really should have laughed more and talked more, but I'm sorry, but I was able to record well because I had a lot of ones. I did not have a performance at 500 days, but I was happy and happy for Hi# 1000 days with 1000 days Selfie instead. "

Nayeon looked cute as she made a number fabric through four Selfie chapters; in another photo, she left a cute look with Momo.

TWICE released its debut albums "The Story Begins (THE STORY BEGINS)" and "Elegantly (OOH-AHHH)" on October 20, 2015, and it celebrated its debut of 1000 days based on today (July 15, 2018).

'Dance the Night Away' is on the 7th day of the public and debut 1000 days at 9:00 am on the 15th, Melon, Stone Music Entertainment, Bucks, Monkey 3 and other domestic real-time music charts are steadily popular.

TWICE Official SNS