TWice's happy summer start "If you're in first place, bite and sing"

TWICEs happy summer has begun.TWICE appeared on SBS Radio Power FM Choi Hwa-jungs Power Time (hereinafter referred to as Choi Fata) broadcast on the 11th.On the 9th, TWICE released the title song Dance the Nightstand Away for its new album Summer Nightstand.TWICEs new song topped the seven real-time music charts in Korea.At first, I did not feel like a big hit, but when I practiced, we were excited, he said. So I thought the listeners would be excited.TWICE, who made his comeback for the first time in the summer after his debut, said, I think I should be more excited than usual. However, he said, I wanted to come back in summer, but I am so happy to do it.TWICE then addressed the troubles of new song choreography and shooting Okinawa Music Video: I didnt believe the words that choreography was losing weight in the meantime.I eat after practice, and I have a lot of time to rest. But this choreography seems to lose weight.Mina also added, Honestly, choreography is so hard, its like a tough choreography at all levels.The sun was so hot, I danced on the sand, he said to Music Video, which was completed in the background of the Okinawa sea.Singer Wheesung wrote the song of this new song, saying, I came and watched it when I recorded it.I am a fan of Wheelest, he said. Jung is a real fan of Wheelest. I heard a lot of songs before I met.TWICE said, If you sing and sing, it will be cool and cute.Who is the energy-filled and exciting member who seems to be able to dance all night like the title of a new song?I am always excited about all the members, he said. On the contrary, the first member who will go to bed is Dayeon .The song Shot through the heart of this album was written by Mina, Sana and Momo.When I made a story, I had fun finding the right Korean when I was writing a song while I was in Japanese. When I wrote a song, the word Zaku came out, he said.

TWice's happy summer has begun.

TWice appeared on SBS Radio Power FM 'Choi Hwa-jung's Power Time' (hereinafter referred to as 'Choi Fata') broadcast on the 11th. On the 9th, TWice released the title song "Dance the Nightstand Away" for its new album "Summer Nightstand".

TWice's new song topped the seven real-time music charts in Korea. "At first, I did not feel like a big hit, but when I practiced, we were excited," he said. "So I thought the listeners would be excited."

TWice, who made his comeback for the first time in the summer after his debut, said, "I think I should be more excited than usual." However, he said, "I wanted to come back in summer, but I am so happy to do it."

TWice then addressed the troubles of new song choreography and shooting Okinawa Music Video: "I didn't believe the words that choreography was losing weight in the meantime. I eat after practice, and I have a lot of time to rest. But this choreography seems to lose weight. Mina also added, "Honestly, choreography is so hard, it's like a tough choreography at all levels."

"The sun was so hot, I danced on the sand," he said to Music Video, which was completed in the background of the Okinawa sea.

Singer Wheesung wrote the song of this new song, saying, "I came and watched it when I recorded it." "I am a fan of Wheelest," he said. "Jung is a real fan of Wheelest. I heard a lot of songs before I met."

TWice said, "If you sing and sing, it will be cool and cute."

"Who is the energy-filled and exciting member who seems to be able to dance all night like the title of a new song? "I am always excited about all the members," he said. "On the contrary, the first member who will go to bed is" Dayeon ".

The song "Shot through the heart" of this album was written by Mina, Sana and Momo. "When I made a story, I had fun finding the right Korean when I was writing a song while I was in Japanese." "When I wrote a song, the word 'Zaku' came out," he said.