Lee Seung-gi, Fresh charging full of recent "I'm going to Busan in a minute!"

Lee Seung-gi released his schedule on the 27th, releasing some recent photos of his advertisement on his Instagram.Lee Seung-gis SNS post was uploaded, and Lee Seung-gis name was ranked on the portal site and named in real time.Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi told the company representative that he would stop the entertainer at a time when he made his debut in the most spectacular way and was most likely.I think this crown is the expectation of the public. Lee Seung-gi said, At that time, I wanted to run away because the weight of the small crown was too heavy.So I packed up at the camp and came back to The Way Home, he said, surprising everyone. I was happiest when I sang.Lee Seung-gi, who is the hardest but happiest, and fun thing to sing, has gained empathy from everyone.

Lee Seung-gi released his schedule on the 27th, releasing some recent photos of his advertisement on his Instagram.

Lee Seung-gi's SNS post was uploaded, and Lee Seung-gi's name was ranked on the portal site and named in real time.

Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi told the company representative that he would "stop the entertainer" at a time when he made his debut in the most spectacular way and was most likely. I think this crown is the expectation of the public. "Lee Seung-gi said," At that time, I wanted to run away because the weight of the small crown was too heavy. So I packed up at the camp and came back to The Way Home, "he said, surprising everyone. "I was happiest when I sang." Lee Seung-gi, who is the hardest but happiest, and fun thing to sing, has gained empathy from everyone.