Lee Joon-gi, Moonlighting fan love "I live fun thanks to my fans"

Actor Lee Joon-gi reveals affection for fansLee Joon-gi recently filmed and interviewed the August issue of the fashion magazine Cosmopolitan.Lee Joon-gi, who took his first photo shoot since the TVN drama Unlawful Lawyer on the last day.He played a role as a lawyer of Bong Sang-pil, who fights against absolute power with his life in the play.Lee Joon-gi expressed a strong affection for the role: Bong Sang-pil is a fraud character with a good fight, good hair and a human being.I think it is a character that is difficult to meet easily in the future. I feel more attached because it is a character made by Choi Min-soo and Lee Hye-young together. Lee Joon-gi also said, I am taking a rest at home except when I work out shortly after my work is over.Jujitsu Mania said, I have been doing martial arts such as Taekwondo and Muay Thai for the first time, Jujitsu is a very attractive exercise.Moonlighting fan love was also flaunted: Lee Joon-gi said: When Im playing fan meeting, I feel very young.Some people like my weight, and some fans like to be bright like a child. I live fun because of it.

Actor Lee Joon-gi reveals affection for fans

Lee Joon-gi recently filmed and Interviewed the August issue of the fashion magazine Cosmopolitan.

Lee Joon-gi, who took his first photo shoot since the TVN drama 'Unlawful Lawyer' on the last day. He played a role as a lawyer of Bong Sang-pil, who fights against absolute power with his life in the play.

Lee Joon-gi expressed a strong affection for the role: "Bong Sang-pil is a 'fraud character' with a good fight, good hair and a human being. I think it is a character that is difficult to meet easily in the future. I feel more attached because it is a character made by Choi Min-soo and Lee Hye-young together. "

Lee Joon-gi also said, "I am taking a rest at home except when I work out shortly after my work is over."

Jujitsu Mania said, "I have been doing martial arts such as Taekwondo and Muay Thai for the first time, Jujitsu is a very attractive exercise.

Moonlighting fan love was also flaunted: Lee Joon-gi said: "When I'm playing fan meeting, I feel very young. Some people like my weight, and some fans like to be bright like a child. I live fun because of it. "