"LAN Life" "NU'ESTW jr, I don't even ask you to do it."

LAN Life Celebratory photo taken with popular BJ Dang with NUESTW JR (Kim Jonghyeon)I posted the article.On the 7th, Dandin wrote I can finally upload a picture taken with JR on his instagram and LAN Life Celebratory photo with JRhas released the book.I think its too pure and good. I do not think its time to ask for it, he said. I would like to ask you for your next recording.I had a kidney transplant, but at first I had a very hard time. How much can I live?I was in a situation where I was spending my living expenses at home at the time, so I could not broadcast it.I was broadcasting while eating medicine, he said. I was swelling differently every day. So did you have plastic surgery? I wanted to make money and did not swell and turned on the broadcast.I felt like being dragged to the slaughterhouse every time I broadcast it. dain Instagram

'LAN Life' Celebratory photo taken with popular BJ Dang with NU'ESTW jr (Kim Jonghyeon) I posted the article.

On the 7th, Dandin wrote "I can finally upload a picture taken with jr" on his instagram and "LAN Life" Celebratory photo with jr has released the book.

"I think it's too pure and good. I do not think it's time to ask for it," he said. "I would like to ask you for your next recording."

"I had a kidney transplant, but at first I had a very hard time. How much can I live? I was in a situation where I was spending my living expenses at home at the time, so I could not broadcast it. "I was broadcasting while eating medicine," he said. "I was swelling differently every day. So did you have plastic surgery? I wanted to make money and did not swell and turned on the broadcast. I felt like being dragged to the slaughterhouse every time I broadcast it. "

dain Instagram