Ku Hye-sun, bragging about his sharp side-by-side...diet success?

Actor Ku Hye-sun showed off his sleek jawline.On the 27th, Ku Hye-sun posted a picture on his Instagram without saying anything.In the photo, Ku Hye-sun is staring somewhere with a sleek sideline.Ku Hye-sun, who recently attended the 22nd Bucheon International Fantastic (BIFAN) red carpet, was caught up in the pregnancy event because he was somewhat fatter than usual.However, he said, I ate a lot of rice and got 10kg.Since then, Ku Hye-sun has posted a video challenging scuba diving through his Instagram and an article entitled Start this exercise, suggesting diet.Meanwhile, his newly released daily life boasts a more beautiful beauty, attracting Eye-catching.When Ku Hye-sun was released, fans also responded, My sister is so beautiful and I want to meet again in my work because I am good at health care.Meanwhile, Ku Hye-sun is reviewing his next film.Photo = Ku Hye-sun Instagram

Actor Ku Hye-sun showed off his sleek jawline.

On the 27th, Ku Hye-sun posted a picture on his Instagram without saying anything. In the photo, Ku Hye-sun is staring somewhere with a sleek sideline.

Ku Hye-sun, who recently attended the 22nd Bucheon International Fantastic (BIFAN) red carpet, was caught up in the pregnancy event because he was somewhat fatter than usual. However, he said, "I ate a lot of rice and got 10kg."

Since then, Ku Hye-sun has posted a video challenging scuba diving through his Instagram and an article entitled "Start this exercise", suggesting diet.

Meanwhile, his newly released daily life boasts a more beautiful beauty, attracting Eye-catching. When Ku Hye-sun was released, fans also responded, "My sister is so beautiful" and "I want to meet again in my work because I am good at health care".

Meanwhile, Ku Hye-sun is reviewing his next film.

Photo = Ku Hye-sun Instagram