Ku Hye-sun, 10kg steamed like this? Even if you're a little bit too beautiful, Original Earl

Actor and director Ku Hye-sun recently revealed that he is 10kg old.Ku Hye-sun posted Selfie on his Instagram account on July 12 with the post I eat a lot of rice; I live ten kilos.The picture shows Ku Hye-sun, who is emitting a dreamy eye. Ku Hye-suns slightly plump cheeks attract Eye-catching.Despite the 10kg, the still distinctive Ku Hye-suns features are noticeable.The fans who responded to the photos responded, I do not really see any, I look healthier and I like it, I love 10kg, and My sister is pretty.delay stock
Actor and director Ku Hye-sun recently revealed that he is 10kg old.Ku Hye-sun posted Selfie on his Instagram account on July 12 with the post I eat a lot of rice; I live ten kilos.The picture shows Ku Hye-sun, who is emitting a dreamy eye. Ku Hye-suns slightly plump cheeks attract Eye-catching.Despite the 10kg, the still distinctive Ku Hye-suns features are noticeable.The fans who responded to the photos responded, I do not really see any, I look healthier and I like it, I love 10kg, and My sister is pretty.delay stock

Actor and director Ku Hye-sun recently revealed that he is 10kg old.

Ku Hye-sun posted Selfie on his Instagram account on July 12 with the post "I eat a lot of rice; I live ten kilos."

The picture shows Ku Hye-sun, who is emitting a Dreamy eye. Ku Hye-sun's slightly plump cheeks attract Eye-catching. Despite the 10kg, the still distinctive Ku Hye-sun's features are noticeable.

The fans who responded to the photos responded, "I do not really see any, I look healthier and I like it," "I love 10kg," and "My sister is pretty."

delay stock