Ko Sung-hee, Growth and Angry as an Actor

Actor Ko Sung-hee (28) has played Kim Ji-na, the legal assistant director of Kang & Ham, a law firm, in KBS Suits, which recently ended.Ko Sung-hee, who helps with legal knowledge and research and research, met with Park Hyung-sik, a first-time lawyer, and painted a good process of change in relationships.At first, when I was a rivalry with a preconceived notion of Park Hyung-sik, I was fighting and my relationship developed when I had an unrequited love.At the end of the day, Park Hyung-sik is a fake lawyer, but he waits. I dont understand 100% of this. Kissing was only twice.Ko Sung-hee experienced the second courtroom drama after while you were asleep.So, as soon as Mother was over, I accepted the appearance even though it was a schedule to start shooting Suits.I did a test in While you were asleep, and I was worried about the many lines that included jargon, but I had a chance to play the prosecutor, so I could not study much.I liked my character who was more human than the United States of America original. Suits had a much bigger response than expected.Although I was worried that the story of the United States of America law firm would work for Korean viewers, the Korean version of Suits with a remake got a great response.I was afraid that the audience might be bored with Suits, which might be hard, but I was surprised to see that the younger and middle-aged people liked it evenly.I thought I could get a lot of Dramas.Ko Sung-hee has been working on TVN Mother and KBS2 Suits this year, following SBS Avatar of jealousy and While you are asleep last year.In Mother, she was well received for her role as a self-employed child who abused her child as Hye-nas mother.I thought it would be okay for me to play the self-help role, which I had never experienced before, and Hye-na left the poor and acted as a self-help person.There was something I didnt understand, but it wasnt that hard to understand objectively.Mother, whose original work is Japanese drama, was invited to the Cannes International Series Festival for the first time in Korea Drama, even though it was a remake.Although he failed to win the award, he imprinted it as a representative of Asia.Its an honor to go to Khan, and I loved being with my favorite seniors.I was worried that it was difficult to see and touch sensitive parts like child abuse, but I was convinced by my seniors that I should tell you this issue clearly.I have a heartache and some things I want to ignore, but I have been alerted by this work, and I think it is meaningful in that sense and it remains more memorable than any other work.Mother dealt with the existence of various mothers as well as abuse of Hyena.I dont know if I have children, but I realized that I cant do what I want, and I also reflected on what I got from my mother.Ko Sung-hee, who was born in 1990, dropped out of Sungkyunkwan Universitys Department of Acting and Arts for two years and learned acting on the spot.The father, a professor who teaches diplomats at the National Diplomatic Institute, wanted his youngest daughter to study acting in earnest and become a professor, but Ko Sung-hee was more suited to learning in the field.I wanted to learn acting vaguely, so I went to acting arts after seeing my mother from time to time, and I went to acting without knowing what acting is.I wanted to go out of graduate school and walk the path of my professor, as my father wished, and I didnt fit in with studying in the lab.Ko Sung-hee said, I am worried because my personality does not fit my job characteristics. Ko Sung-hee is learning by hitting one by one.When there was a controversy over acting ability, he said seriously that he had a rest period for two years, organized his thoughts through travel and reflection time, and gained the power to continue acting.
Actor Ko Sung-hee (28) has played Kim Ji-na, the legal assistant director of Kang & Ham, a law firm, in KBS Suits, which recently ended.Ko Sung-hee, who helps with legal knowledge and research and research, met with Park Hyung-sik, a first-time lawyer, and painted a good process of change in relationships.At first, when I was a rivalry with a preconceived notion of Park Hyung-sik, I was fighting and my relationship developed when I had an unrequited love.At the end of the day, Park Hyung-sik is a fake lawyer, but he waits. I dont understand 100% of this. Kissing was only twice.Ko Sung-hee experienced the second courtroom drama after while you were asleep.So, as soon as Mother was over, I accepted the appearance even though it was a schedule to start shooting Suits.I did a test in While you were asleep, and I was worried about the many lines that included jargon, but I had a chance to play the prosecutor, so I could not study much.I liked my character who was more human than the United States of America original. Suits had a much bigger response than expected.Although I was worried that the story of the United States of America law firm would work for Korean viewers, the Korean version of Suits with a remake got a great response.I was afraid that the audience might be bored with Suits, which might be hard, but I was surprised to see that the younger and middle-aged people liked it evenly.I thought I could get a lot of Dramas.Ko Sung-hee has been working on TVN Mother and KBS2 Suits this year, following SBS Avatar of jealousy and While you are asleep last year.In Mother, she was well received for her role as a self-employed child who abused her child as Hye-nas mother.I thought it would be okay for me to play the self-help role, which I had never experienced before, and Hye-na left the poor and acted as a self-help person.There was something I didnt understand, but it wasnt that hard to understand objectively.Mother, whose original work is Japanese drama, was invited to the Cannes International Series Festival for the first time in Korea Drama, even though it was a remake.Although he failed to win the award, he imprinted it as a representative of Asia.Its an honor to go to Khan, and I loved being with my favorite seniors.I was worried that it was difficult to see and touch sensitive parts like child abuse, but I was convinced by my seniors that I should tell you this issue clearly.I have a heartache and some things I want to ignore, but I have been alerted by this work, and I think it is meaningful in that sense and it remains more memorable than any other work.Mother dealt with the existence of various mothers as well as abuse of Hyena.I dont know if I have children, but I realized that I cant do what I want, and I also reflected on what I got from my mother.Ko Sung-hee, who was born in 1990, dropped out of Sungkyunkwan Universitys Department of Acting and Arts for two years and learned acting on the spot.The father, a professor who teaches diplomats at the National Diplomatic Institute, wanted his youngest daughter to study acting in earnest and become a professor, but Ko Sung-hee was more suited to learning in the field.I wanted to learn acting vaguely, so I went to acting arts after seeing my mother from time to time, and I went to acting without knowing what acting is.I wanted to go out of graduate school and walk the path of my professor, as my father wished, and I didnt fit in with studying in the lab.Ko Sung-hee said, I am worried because my personality does not fit my job characteristics. Ko Sung-hee is learning by hitting one by one.When there was a controversy over acting ability, he said seriously that he had a rest period for two years, organized his thoughts through travel and reflection time, and gained the power to continue acting.

Actor Ko Sung-hee (28) has played Kim Ji-na, the legal assistant director of Kang & Ham, a law firm, in KBS Suits, which recently ended. Ko Sung-hee, who helps with legal knowledge and research and research, met with Park Hyung-sik, a first-time lawyer, and painted a good process of change in relationships.

“At first, when I was a rivalry with a preconceived notion of Park Hyung-sik, I was fighting and my relationship developed when I had an unrequited love. At the end of the day, Park Hyung-sik is a fake lawyer, but he waits. I don’t understand 100% of this. Kissing was only twice.”

Ko Sung-hee experienced the second courtroom Drama after 'while you were asleep'. So, as soon as 'Mother' was over, I accepted the appearance even though it was a schedule to start shooting Suits'.

“I did a test in ‘While you were asleep’, and I was worried about the many lines that included jargon, but I had a chance to play the prosecutor, so I could not study much. I liked my character who was more human than the United States of America original. "

Suits had a much bigger response than expected. Although I was worried that the story of the United States of America law firm would work for Korean viewers, the Korean version of Suits with a remake got a great response.

“I was afraid that the audience might be bored with Suits, which might be hard, but I was surprised to see that the younger and middle-aged people liked it evenly. I thought I could get a lot of Dramas.”

Ko Sung-hee has been working on TVN 'Mother' and KBS2 Suits' this year, following SBS 'Avatar of jealousy' and 'While you are asleep' last year. In Mother, she was well received for her role as a self-employed child who abused her child as Hye-na's Mother.

“I thought it would be okay for me to play the self-help role, which I had never experienced before, and Hye-na left the poor and acted as a self-help person. There was something I didn’t understand, but it wasn’t that hard to understand objectively.”

Mother, whose original work is Japanese Drama, was invited to the Cannes International Series Festival for the first time in Korea Drama, even though it was a remake. Although he failed to win the award, he imprinted it as a representative of Asia.

“It’s an honor to go to Khan, and I loved being with my favorite seniors. I was worried that it was difficult to see and touch sensitive parts like child abuse, but I was convinced by my seniors that I should tell you this issue clearly. I have a heartache and some things I want to ignore, but I have been alerted by this work, and I think it is meaningful in that sense and it remains more memorable than any other work. 'Mother' dealt with the existence of various Mothers as well as abuse of Hyena. I don’t know if I have children, but I realized that I can’t do what I want, and I also reflected on what I got from my Mother.”

Ko Sung-hee, who was born in 1990, dropped out of Sungkyunkwan University's Department of Acting and Arts for two years and learned acting on the spot. The father, a professor who teaches diplomats at the National Diplomatic Institute, wanted his youngest daughter to study acting in earnest and become a professor, but Ko Sung-hee was more suited to learning in the field.

“I wanted to learn acting vaguely, so I went to acting arts after seeing my Mother from time to time, and I went to acting without knowing what acting is. I wanted to go out of graduate school and walk the path of my professor, as my father wished, and I didn’t fit in with studying in the lab.”

Ko Sung-hee said, "I am worried because my personality does not fit my job characteristics." Ko Sung-hee is learning by hitting one by one. When there was a controversy over acting ability, he said seriously that he had a rest period for two years, organized his thoughts through travel and reflection time, and gained the power to continue acting.