Kim So-hyun "Son Juan, I Don't Want to Be a musical Actor" (Interview)

Musical actor Kim So-hyun (43) expressed his hope that his son Kim Joo-an (6) will not stand on the musical stage like he did.Kim So-hyun said in an interview ahead of the Seoul Air Base performance of his musical Empress Myeongseong at Blue Square in Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 31st, I hope that if Juan is a musical actor, I do not want to do it as much as possible.Kim So-hyun shook his head when he wondered if his son would support him if he said he would play a musical actor.She said, I do not know other jobs, so I can say that I have to work hard.But I know this (musical actor) well and I know how hard it is, so I can not just say to work hard. If the child does not do well, there will be stress on his own. I know better than anyone. I do not want to go through that.So I would like to not do the same thing as my mother as much as possible. I could feel my mothers heart knowing the way she walked.Son Jun-hos reaction, which is her husband and musical actor, was different: I want to help if Juan wants it and has talent, he said.That was why he felt happy about what he had chosen.Whatever you do is hard, and not only the musical actors but also the office workers are hard, but I want to support and help you if you can enjoy it.I can do it if I am happy with what I enjoy. Meanwhile, Kim So-hyun and Son Jun-ho will meet with the audience with Empress Myeongseong to be performed at the Seoul Air Base Art Center Opera House from August 14th to 19th.Empress Myeongseong is a work about the story of Empress Myeongseong (Kim So-hyun), the queen of King Gojong (Son Jun-ho) of the 26th Joseon Dynasty and the first empress of the Korean Empire.In the late 19th century, in order to protect the weak national sovereignty in the era of upheaval, I draw the life of Empress Myeongseong, who faced the miserable end of facing Japan.

musical actor Kim So-hyun (43) expressed his hope that his son Kim Joo-an (6) will not stand on the musical stage like he did.

Kim So-hyun said in an interview ahead of the Seoul Air Base performance of his musical Empress Myeongseong' at Blue Square in Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 31st, "I hope that if Juan is a musical actor, I do not want to do it as much as possible."

Kim So-hyun shook his head when he wondered if his son would support him if he said he would play a musical actor. She said, "I do not know other jobs, so I can say that I have to work hard. But I know this (musical actor) well and I know how hard it is, so I can not just say to work hard. "

"If the child does not do well, there will be stress on his own. I know better than anyone. I do not want to go through that. So I would like to not do the same thing as my mother as much as possible. "I could feel my mother's heart knowing the way she walked.

Son Jun-ho's reaction, which is her husband and musical actor, was different: "I want to help if Juan wants it and has talent," he said. That was why he felt happy about what he had chosen.

“Whatever you do is hard, and not only the musical actors but also the office workers are hard, but I want to support and help you if you can enjoy it. I can do it if I am happy with what I enjoy. "

Meanwhile, Kim So-hyun and Son Jun-ho will meet with the audience with Empress Myeongseong' to be performed at the Seoul Air Base Art Center Opera House from August 14th to 19th. Empress Myeongseong' is a work about the story of Empress Myeongseong (Kim So-hyun), the queen of King Gojong (Son Jun-ho) of the 26th Joseon Dynasty and the first empress of the Korean Empire. In the late 19th century, in order to protect the weak national sovereignty in the era of upheaval, I draw the life of Empress Myeongseong, who faced the miserable end of facing Japan.