Kim Jong Kook 'A man looking at Soya from a distance'

<p>A showcase of the third song Y - shirt of the singer Soya Color Project was held at Samseong - dong Shoppigen HQ A building in Gangnam - gu, Seoul on the afternoon of July 31.</p><p>Soybean uncle singer Kim Jong-kuk this day was surprised at the showcase.</p><p>The newly released third song Y - shirt (Deep Inside) is a trendy pop style song based on a bright and refreshing Reggaeton, reminiscent of the summer night of a clean beach where the stars fall. I hope to hold back but I do not catch it and I hate leaving If I have to go away I do not have a lovely heart for the girls expressing Only love on the last night.</p>

A showcase of the third song "Y - shirt" of the singer Soya Color Project was held at Samseong - dong Shoppigen HQ A building in Gangnam - gu, Seoul on the afternoon of July 31.

Soybean uncle singer Kim Jong-kuk this day was surprised at the showcase.

The newly released third song "Y - shirt (Deep Inside)" is a trendy pop style song based on a bright and refreshing Reggaeton, reminiscent of the summer night of a clean beach where the stars fall. I hope to hold back but I do not catch it and I hate leaving If I have to go away I do not have a lovely heart for the girls expressing Only love on the last night.