Kim Hae-sook's Identity, which turned out to be 'About Time', also lost love

About Time Kim Hae-sook reveals his past to Lee Sung-kyungIn the 13th episode of TVNs monthly drama About Time, Oh, woman (Kim Hae-sook) asked Choi Mika (Lee Sung-kyung) about her relationship with Lee Doha (Lee Sang-yoon).On this day, Oh, woman, toward Choi Mika who is trying to break up with Doha, Mika.Is it because he is afraid that his son will lose all his time and die? Choi Mika looked at Oh, woman with surprised rabbit eyes.Oh, woman said, Why? Did you think you could only see it? And then I had a man I liked before.I am worried about telling him that he has only one year left, and from one day my time is going to the man. She then said, I was scared. I was visible. Never. Never. Never before.I was afraid of what would happen if my time went to the man. So I ran away. I just said nothing. Oh, in the confession of womman, Choi Mika said, So he is ...? And Oh, womman said, Im dead, hes dead. Hes time.Choi Mika then asked, Now, if youre with Mr. Doha, my time stops. Why do you move? Why do you stop. Why? He does. Oh knows.But Oh, woman said, Well, I dont even know why the clocks are visible. I know how they move. Minds? Wants and loves.Is not that what I am desperate for? I guess so. In particular, Oh, woman said to this Doha, Sometimes living is harsh. What you care about is precious and disappears faster than you think.It is so hard to keep one precious thing in my arms. Photo = TVN broadcast screen

'About Time' Kim Hae-sook reveals his past to Lee Sung-kyung

In the 13th episode of TVN's monthly drama "About Time", Oh, woman (Kim Hae-sook) asked Choi Mika (Lee Sung-kyung) about her relationship with Lee Doha (Lee Sang-yoon).

On this day, Oh, woman, toward Choi Mika who is trying to break up with Doha, "Mika. Is it because he is afraid that his son will lose all his time and die? "Choi Mika looked at Oh, woman with surprised rabbit eyes.

Oh, woman said, "Why? Did you think you could only see it?" And then "I had a man I liked before. I am worried about telling him that he has only one year left, and from one day my time is going to the man. "

She then said, "I was scared. I was visible. Never. Never. Never before. I was afraid of what would happen if my time went to the man. So I ran away. I just said nothing. "

Oh, in the confession of womman, Choi Mika said, "So he is ...?" And Oh, womman said, "I'm dead, he's dead. He's time. Choi Mika then asked, "Now, if you're with Mr. Doha, my time stops. Why do you move? Why do you stop. Why? He does. Oh knows." But Oh, woman said, "Well, I don't even know why the clocks are visible. I know how they move. Minds? Wants and loves. Is not that what I am desperate for? I guess so. "

In particular, Oh, woman said to this Doha, "Sometimes living is harsh. What you care about is precious and disappears faster than you think. It is so hard to keep one precious thing in my arms. "

Photo = TVN broadcast screen