Kim Go-eun 'great Leg length'

Actor Kim Go-eun is attending the stage greeting of the movie Sunset in My Hometown (director Lee Jun-iks Sunset in My Hometown Culture Industry Limited Company) held at CGV Yeongdeungpo, Seoul on the afternoon of the 14th.Sunset in My Hometown starring Park Jung-min and Kim Go-eun is a delightful film about the biggest crisis of the life of a young student (Park Jung-min), who was forced to be summoned to his black-history hometown Sunset in My Hometown by the tricks of unrequited love Sunmi (Kim Go-eun).Sunset in My Hometown stage greeting

Actor Kim Go-eun is attending the stage greeting of the movie "Sunset in My Hometown" (director Lee Jun-ik's Sunset in My Hometown Culture Industry Limited Company) held at CGV Yeongdeungpo, Seoul on the afternoon of the 14th.

"Sunset in My Hometown" starring Park Jung-min and Kim Go-eun is a delightful film about the biggest crisis of the life of a young student (Park Jung-min), who was forced to be summoned to his black-history hometown Sunset in My Hometown by the tricks of unrequited love Sunmi (Kim Go-eun).

Sunset in My Hometown stage greeting