Kim Go-eun 'successed diet again after 8kg increase' (Sunset in My Hometown)

The movie Sunset in My Hometown stage greeting was held at Megabox COEX, Samsung-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on July 1.Actor Kim Go-eun attended the ceremony.The film Sunset in My Hometown (director Lee Joon-ik) is a delightful drama depicting the lifes greatest crisis of a schoolboy (Park Jung-min), who was forced to be summoned to his home town of Sunset in My Hometown, full of black history, with a trick of a twisted moment, Kim Go-eun.It is scheduled to open on July 4.yun da-hee

The movie 'Sunset in My Hometown' stage greeting was held at Megabox COEX, Samsung-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on July 1.

Actor Kim Go-eun attended the ceremony.

The film "Sunset in My Hometown" (director Lee Joon-ik) is a delightful drama depicting the life's greatest crisis of a schoolboy (Park Jung-min), who was forced to be summoned to his home town of Sunset in My Hometown, full of black history, with a trick of a twisted moment, Kim Go-eun. It is scheduled to open on July 4.

yun da-hee