'Kim Secretary' Park Seo-joon, Memory Lost ..Because of Mom Lee Soo-kyung

Why would Secretary Kim do that? Park Seo-joon has revealed why he pretended to have lost Memory.In the 12th episode of TVNs drama Why is Secretary Kim doing that? broadcasted on the 12th, Choi Yeo-sa (Kim Hye-ok) and Lee Byung-ok (Kim Byung-ok) visited Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon).On this day, Choi and Lee asked Lee Yeongjun, a son who pretended to have lost his past memory, Can I ask why now?Lee Yeongjun said that Lee Sung-yeon (Lee Tae-hwan), who lost his memory due to shock, started to talk about what he had experienced from one day like his own work.In the past, Lee Sung-yeon insisted that Lee Yeongjuns room was his room. It was not only that.Lee Sung-yeon said, How did you leave me there? He also punched Lee Yeongjun.Lee Yeongjun said, At first, the embarrassment changed into injustice and anger. It is still hard. It is me who has suffered it, and my brother drove me as a perpetrator.So from a certain point on, I tried not to lose, so I had to tear it off later and it became so bad that it became so calm. Lee Yeongjun also told me about the conversation between Lee Soo-kyung and Lee (Gosewon).As the situation got worse, Lee suggested to Choi to send Lee Sung-yeon to The Inmates Are Running the Asylum, and Choi said, Is not it just because the sex is weak?I dont think its because of guilt. How do you think that? How do you send Sung Yeon-i to The Inmates Are Running the Asylum?Why did this happen to us? I really want to die. Its so hard. Lee Yeongjun, who saw her struggling, seemed shocked.In response, he said, Death to me...was no longer an abstract word. Death I knew was shapeless. No sound. No smell. It was clearer.At that time, I thought that everyone would be able to live. Choi, who learned everything late, said, Im sorry, Seo Jun. You were the hardest thing I could have said.It is a feast. Because you did not go through it, the trauma will be less. We thought it was protecting both of you. Especially Mrs. Choi said, If you had corrected it then... you would live happier than you are. Youve lived guilty. Dont understand. Young Jun.I was very hard .. You can say that you were lonely alone. You can do it, Young Jun. Photo = TVN broadcast screen

'Why would Secretary Kim do that?' Park Seo-joon has revealed why he pretended to have lost Memory.

In the 12th episode of TVN's Drama "Why is Secretary Kim doing that?" broadcasted on the 12th, Choi Yeo-sa (Kim Hye-ok) and Lee Byung-ok (Kim Byung-ok) visited Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon).

On this day, Choi and Lee asked Lee Yeongjun, a son who pretended to have lost his past Memory, "Can I ask why now?" Lee Yeongjun said that Lee Sung-yeon (Lee Tae-hwan), who lost his Memory due to shock, started to talk about what he had experienced from one day like his own work.

In the past, Lee Sung-yeon insisted that Lee Yeongjun's room was his room. It was not only that. Lee Sung-yeon said, "How did you leave me there?" He also punched Lee Yeongjun. Lee Yeongjun said, "At first, the embarrassment changed into injustice and anger. It is still hard. It is me who has suffered it, and my brother drove me as a perpetrator. So from a certain point on, I tried not to lose, so I had to tear it off later and it became so bad that it became so calm. "

Lee Yeongjun also told me about the conversation between Lee Soo-kyung and Lee (Gosewon). As the situation got worse, Lee suggested to Choi to send Lee Sung-yeon to The Inmates Are Running the Asylum, and Choi said, "Is not it just because the sex is weak? I don't think it's because of guilt. How do you think that? How do you send Sung Yeon-i to The Inmates Are Running the Asylum? Why did this happen to us? I really want to die. It's so hard. "Lee Yeongjun, who saw her struggling, seemed shocked.

In response, he said, "Death to me...was no longer an abstract word. Death I knew was shapeless. No sound. No smell. It was clearer. At that time, I thought that everyone would be able to live. "

Choi, who learned everything late, said, "I'm sorry, Seo Jun. You were the hardest thing I could have said. It is a feast. Because you did not go through it, the trauma will be less. We thought it was protecting both of you. "

Especially Mrs. Choi said, "If you had corrected it then... you would live happier than you are. You've lived guilty. Don't understand. Young Jun. I was very hard .. You can say that you were lonely alone. You can do it, Young Jun. "

Photo = TVN broadcast screen