'Kim Secretary' Park Seo-joon Min-young, Kangjeong Kiss Farm Bed Shin "Huk-tuk"

Im not going home today.The temptation of Park Min-young shook Park Seo-joons mind.On TVNs Why Will Secretary Kim Do That, which aired on the 18th, a passionate kiss by Park Min-young and Young Joon was drawn.Young-joon visited the hospital while he was hospitalized with a smile, and when Young-joon tried to say hello to Mi-bu, he said, I can not do that.Then, after the illness, the smile returned, and Young-joon greeted her with a happy smile in the world, and she was given a boat to eat with a smile.But after the smile was over with her sister, Young-joon said, Yes, I am late to eat.When the items in the shopping bag that the smile has brought were revealed to be the clothes of the smile rather than the gift of the smile, Young-joon raised the level. Is it late to eat and shop for my clothes?Id like to be with Kim for a minute and a second, but Im disappointed that he doesnt.The apology of the smile added, If you are sorry, we will leave now and we will be the Way Home. The smile refused his proposal, saying that Young Jun feels like a bulldozer.In the end, Young-joon apologized for not being able to control the speed, saying, I think the emotions that have been pressed for the past nine years have burst at once.Its awful, but if I have to go back and go through the same thing, Ill do it. If I can meet you with a smile, Ill do it slowly.Now its time for the smile to go straight. I wanted to say Im sorry I didnt think of you, and Im not going home today.I will not go home and stay with the vice chairman all night. Young-joon said, If I go to my house now, I can not control the speed today. I will never stop today.This led to a dense bedsin and cheered viewers.

“I’m not going home today.”

The temptation of Park Min-young shook Park Seo-joon's mind. On TVN's Why Will Secretary Kim Do That, which aired on the 18th, a passionate kiss by Park Min-young and Young Joon was drawn.

Young-joon visited the hospital while he was hospitalized with a smile, and when Young-joon tried to say hello to Mi-bu, he said, "I can not do that.

Then, after the illness, the smile returned, and Young-joon greeted her with a happy smile in the world, and she was given a boat to eat with a smile.

But after the smile was over with her sister, Young-joon said, "Yes, I am late to eat."

When the items in the shopping bag that the smile has brought were revealed to be the clothes of the smile rather than the gift of the smile, Young-joon raised the level. "Is it late to eat and shop for my clothes? “I’d like to be with Kim for a minute and a second, but I’m disappointed that he doesn’t.”

The apology of the smile added, "If you are sorry, we will leave now and we will be The Way Home." The smile refused his proposal, saying that Young Jun feels like a bulldozer.

In the end, Young-joon apologized for not being able to control the speed, saying, "I think the emotions that have been pressed for the past nine years have burst at once. It’s awful, but if I have to go back and go through the same thing, I’ll do it. If I can meet you with a smile, I’ll do it slowly.”

Now it’s time for the smile to go straight. “I wanted to say I’m sorry I didn’t think of you, and I’m not going home today. I will not go home and stay with the vice chairman all night. "

Young-joon said, "If I go to my house now, I can not control the speed today. I will never stop today." This led to a dense bedsin and cheered viewers.