'Kim Secretary' Park Seo-joon, Park Min-young to "Moy Yat Night, Sleep by My Side" romantic Proposal

Moy Yat, sleep with me at night.Park Min-young tears at Proposal of Park Seo-joonOn TVNs Why Will Secretary Kim Do That, which aired on the 25th, Young-joons proposal for a smile was drawn.News of the friendship between Young-joon and Smile reached the ears of Choi Ada Lovelace (Hye-ok KIM) and Lee (Kim Byung-ok). So Choi Ada Lovelace hurriedly called Young-joon.At this meeting, Young Jun said honestly that he likes to smile and said, I want to marry a smile, but Choi Ada Lovelaces expression was not good.Choi Ada Lovelace said, I am a little worried now. I think Sung Yeon liked the smile.Ive only managed to reconcile you and your sex, and Im afraid youll get away from me again.Sung-yeon (Lee Tae-hwan) dismissed the concern, saying, The coalition for smile was derived from distorted memories. The person next to the smile was Young-joon.Young-joon is right. Sung-yeon also supported Young-joons love.What Young-joon realized in this process was the best proposal. Young-joon prepared the classic proposal, saying that he wanted to do what he liked most.Young-joon, who made a way to the garden with candles, wrote a note in his sketchbook and conveyed his heart. For you, I can be willing to be childish.Come on, my girl, she said, leading the smile to the house.It was Young-joon sitting in front of the piano who was waiting for a smile of anticipation. Young-joon repeatedly conveyed his sincerity by singing In My Bosses.Young-joon also said, I will sing this song for the rest of my life. Moy Yat Night, sleep with me. You know Im not a person who asks permission.I am very polite and romantically asking for permission. Young Jun said, Will you marry me? However, the smile that refused to confess, saying that he could not refuse with Young-joon, raised the question about the ending of Why would Secretary Kim do that?

Moy Yat, sleep with me at night.”

Park Min-young tears at Proposal of Park Seo-joon On TVN's Why Will Secretary Kim Do That, which aired on the 25th, Young-joon's Proposal for a smile was drawn.

News of the friendship between Young-joon and Smile reached the ears of Choi Ada Lovelace (Hye-ok KIM) and Lee (Kim Byung-ok). So Choi Ada Lovelace hurriedly called Young-joon.

At this meeting, Young Jun said honestly that he likes to smile and said, "I want to marry a smile," but Choi Ada Lovelace's expression was not good.

Choi Ada Lovelace said, "I am a little worried now. I think Sung Yeon liked the smile. I’ve only managed to reconcile you and your sex, and I’m afraid you’ll get away from me again.”

Sung-yeon (Lee Tae-hwan) dismissed the concern, saying, "The coalition for smile was derived from distorted memories." "The person next to the smile was Young-joon. Young-joon is right.” Sung-yeon also supported Young-joon's love.

What Young-joon realized in this process was the best Proposal. Young-joon prepared the classic Proposal, saying that he wanted to do what he liked most.

Young-joon, who made a way to the garden with candles, wrote a note in his sketchbook and conveyed his heart. "For you, I can be willing to be childish. “Come on, my girl,” she said, leading the smile to the house.

It was Young-joon sitting in front of the piano who was waiting for a smile of anticipation. Young-joon repeatedly conveyed his sincerity by singing "In My Bosses".

Young-joon also said, "I will sing this song for the rest of my life. Moy Yat Night, sleep with me. You know I'm not a person who asks permission. I am very polite and romantically asking for permission. "Young Jun said," Will you marry me? "

However, the smile that refused to confess, saying that he could not refuse with Young-joon, raised the question about the ending of Why would Secretary Kim do that?