'Kim Secretary' Park Seo-joon Min-young, Semino Rossi Coming in'..."Let's sleep together."

Why would Kim do that? Park Seo-joon Park Min-young has entered half-cohabitation.In the TVN drama Why is Secretary Kim doing that? broadcast on the 12th, Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon) and Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young) were drawn closer after revealing the truth of the kidnapping incident.Lee Yeongjun came to Kim Mi-sos house and said, I came because I didnt like Kim, lets sleep together today.Lee Yeongjun came to The Way Home saying, How can I live together? Lee Yeongjun said, I am going to stay for a few days, not living together but living together.Lee Yeongjun shamelessly began unpacking his luggage at Kim Mi-sos house.Lee Yeongjun later said sweetly: My purpose tonight is just to keep Kim from the side so he can sleep comfortably.tvN broadcast screen

'Why would Kim do that?' Park Seo-joon Park Min-young has entered 'half-cohabitation'.

In the TVN drama "Why is Secretary Kim doing that?" broadcast on the 12th, Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon) and Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young) were drawn closer after revealing the truth of the kidnapping incident.

Lee Yeongjun came to Kim Mi-so's house and said, "I came because I didn't like Kim, let's sleep together today."

Lee Yeongjun came to The Way Home saying, "How can I live together?" Lee Yeongjun said, "I am going to stay for a few days, not living together but living together."

Lee Yeongjun shamelessly began unpacking his luggage at Kim Mi-so's house. Lee Yeongjun later said sweetly: "My purpose tonight is just to keep Kim from the side so he can sleep comfortably."

tvN broadcast screen