'Kim Secretary' Lee Tae-hwan Confessed "I Never Hated Park Seo-joon"

Affection, not hate. Lee Tae-hwan has revealed her candid heart toward Park Seo-joon.In TVN Why Will Secretary Kim Do It, which aired on the 18th, Lee Tae-hwan revealed that he never hated Young Joon in front of Choi Ada Lovelace (Hye-ok KIM).I never hated Young-joon, and I hated him for being lacking, and I always wanted to be like him because I was envious of him, he said.Choi Ada Lovelace expressed regret, saying, Im sorry, we were indifferent, and if we were hurt by us, it would be too late, but can you forgive me?

Affection, not hate. Lee Tae-hwan has revealed her candid heart toward Park Seo-joon.

In TVN Why Will Secretary Kim Do It, which aired on the 18th, Lee Tae-hwan revealed that he never hated Young Joon in front of Choi Ada Lovelace (Hye-ok KIM).

“I never hated Young-joon, and I hated him for being lacking, and I always wanted to be like him because I was envious of him,” he said.

Choi Ada Lovelace expressed regret, saying, "I'm sorry, we were indifferent, and if we were hurt by us, it would be too late, but can you forgive me?"