Kang So-ra, Manager and Lotte World Daily Date 'Manager'

Actor Kang So-ra reveals his affectionate moment with ManagerKang So-ra wrote on his Instagram account on July 19, Bosong Manager and Lotte World. The new Manager is native to Gyeongsang Province.I have never been to Lotte World and I took him with my colleagues. The picture shows Kang So-ra and Manager with cute headbands; Kang So-ra has a cute look with his hand on Managers shoulder.Manager smiles, looking at something other than the camera, as if hes embarrassed.The fans who saw the photos said, Boseong Manager saved the country in his past life, I envy you, Lotte World! Have a good time!He responded.delay stock

Actor Kang So-ra reveals his affectionate moment with Manager

Kang So-ra wrote on his Instagram account on July 19, "Bosong Manager and Lotte World. The new Manager is native to Gyeongsang Province. I have never been to Lotte World and I took him with my colleagues. "

The picture shows Kang So-ra and Manager with cute headbands; Kang So-ra has a cute look with his hand on Manager's shoulder. Manager smiles, looking at something other than the camera, as if he's embarrassed.

The fans who saw the photos said, "Boseong Manager saved the country in his past life," "I envy you," "Lotte World! Have a good time!" He responded.

delay stock