Jung Woo-sung "'Understanding the Refugee antipathy'...You can examine it in the law and system."

In an Interview with CBS Radio Kim Hyun-jungs news show, Jung Woo-sung said, I do not think it is a matter of agreeing and opposing to accept Refugees.Jung Woo-sung said, I have to fully understand the position of those who talk about antipathy to Refugees in Korea.Because our society was unequal, unstable, job hunting, and it was such a society that it was hard to raise children.I think the Refugee is coming up all of a sudden, he said. I know its difficult for the Refugee, but we have to solve our difficulties first. He said, I think youre talking about the desire that we should be given priority.The South Korea has already established laws and systems, and it is necessary to examine them in the laws and systems, he said. I am in trouble now, but what can I do?The South Korean government has also made a promise between countries called the Refugee Status Convention under the international community, not an issue that can be said to be a matter of not being accepted only from our perspective.So, it seems that this issue is the issue that we have to keep our promise to the international community and listen to the Voices of such concerns in Korea and make such efforts to minimize and eliminate such concerns at the same time, he added.I think we need to have a little objectivity about the perspective that is looking at this problem rather than an alternative, he said. When it is done enough, we will have a solution to how our society will look at Refugees and how they will accept them.I think it is bad for all of us to see the social conflicts in the South Korea spread greatly due to the Refugee issue, he said. I hope that the information we know, and what we are trying to say, will be a society that we discuss and discuss at both sides of our eyes.

In an Interview with CBS Radio Kim Hyun-jung's news show, Jung Woo-sung said, "I do not think it is a matter of agreeing and opposing to accept Refugees."

Jung Woo-sung said, "I have to fully understand the position of those who talk about antipathy to Refugees in Korea. Because our society was unequal, unstable, job hunting, and it was such a society that it was hard to raise children. “I think the Refugee is coming up all of a sudden,” he said. “I know it’s difficult for the Refugee, but we have to solve our difficulties first.” He said, “I think you’re talking about the desire that we should be given priority.”

"The South Korea has already established laws and systems, and it is necessary to examine them in the laws and systems," he said. "I am in trouble now, but what can I do?" The South Korean government has also made a promise between countries called the Refugee Status Convention under the international community, not an issue that can be said to be a matter of not being accepted only from our perspective.

“So, it seems that this issue is the issue that we have to keep our promise to the international community and listen to the Voices of such concerns in Korea and make such efforts to minimize and eliminate such concerns at the same time,” he added.

“I think we need to have a little objectivity about the perspective that is looking at this problem rather than an alternative,” he said. “When it is done enough, we will have a solution to how our society will look at Refugees and how they will accept them.”

“I think it is bad for all of us to see the social conflicts in the South Korea spread greatly due to the Refugee issue,” he said. “I hope that the information we know, and what we are trying to say, will be a society that we discuss and discuss at both sides of our eyes.”