'Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade' Gang Dong-Won "wears 30kg reinforcements for lack of production" laughs

<>On the 20th, the media distribution of the movie Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade (director Kim Ji-woon, production company Louis Pictures) was presented at CGV in Yongsan, Seoul.Director Kim Ji-woon and actors Gang Dong-Won, Han Hyo-joo, Jung Woo-sung, Kim Moo Yeol, Choi Min-ho and Yeri Han attended.The film is a new film directed by Kim Ji-woon, and has been expected by colorful casting such as Gang Dong-Won, Han Hyo-joo, Jung Woo-sung, Kim Moo Yeol, Yeri Han and Choi Min-ho.It is a story about the 2029 chaos of the anti-unification terrorist group after the two Koreas declared a five-year plan for unification, and the work of the human weapon Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade, called the wolf in a breathtaking confrontation between the police organization special forces and the intelligence agency public security department.In the play, Gang Dong-Won plays Lim Jung-kyung, a special team member of the elite, who is the eye of a typhoon in the battle between the special team and the public security department.In the play, Gang Dong-Won wears a reinforcement suit and digests various action scenes, leading to the main events in the movie.He wore a 30kg weighted uniform and digested many scenes without a band. He recalled the time and said, I have a story of hesitation, and I will tell you when the director talked about the production cost used in the uniform.Its so heavy that to the person who makes the uniform, This is so heavy. How do you play it in this? Its so heavy.Hollywood actors also said, Do you wear this? He said, I can do it lightly if I spend more money.We thought we should hit hard with our bodies because the production cost isnt as much as the US, Gang Dong-Won said.When I answered the reason why I did not use the band in the action scene of the Ganghwa suit that I could not see, I said, When I was wearing armor, I thought, Do not do it?I thought this would be a lot harder, he said, but I did.Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade will be released on the 25thHe said he could make it lighter if he spent more money.

<>

On the 20th, the media distribution of the movie "Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade" (director Kim Ji-woon, production company Louis Pictures) was presented at CGV in Yongsan, Seoul. Director Kim Ji-woon and actors Gang Dong-Won, Han Hyo-joo, Jung Woo-sung, Kim Moo Yeol, Choi Min-ho and Yeri Han attended.

The film is a new film directed by Kim Ji-woon, and has been expected by colorful casting such as Gang Dong-Won, Han Hyo-joo, Jung Woo-sung, Kim Moo Yeol, Yeri Han and Choi Min-ho. It is a story about the 2029 chaos of the anti-unification terrorist group after the two Koreas declared a five-year plan for unification, and the work of the human weapon "Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade", called the wolf in a breathtaking confrontation between the police organization "special forces" and the intelligence agency "public security department".

In the play, Gang Dong-Won plays Lim Jung-kyung, a special team member of the elite, who is the eye of a typhoon in the battle between the special team and the public security department.

In the play, Gang Dong-Won wears a reinforcement suit and digests various action scenes, leading to the main events in the movie. He wore a 30kg weighted uniform and digested many scenes without a band. He recalled the time and said, "I have a story of hesitation, and I will tell you when the director talked about the production cost used in the uniform."

"It's so heavy that to the person who makes the uniform, "This is so heavy. How do you play it in this? It's so heavy. Hollywood actors also said, "Do you wear this?" He said, "I can do it lightly if I spend more money."

"We thought we should hit hard with our bodies because the production cost isn't as much as the US," Gang Dong-Won said. When I answered the reason why I did not use the band in the action scene of the Ganghwa suit that I could not see, I said, "When I was wearing armor, I thought, 'Do not do it?' "I thought this would be a lot harder," he said, "but I did."

'Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade' will be released on the 25th

"He said he could make it lighter if he spent more money."